List Mgmt. 2017 - Trading and Free Agency

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where's the third rounder for Matera coming from? I'd melt a bit if it turns out we trade anything more.

We could be set to break the number of Indigenous players fielded (again) next season: A Pearce, D Pearce, Sonny, Hill (x2), Wilson, Matera, Grey, Bennell, MJ, Hammer

Where's the third rounder for Matera coming from? I'd melt a bit if it turns out we trade anything more.

We could be set to break the number of Indigenous players fielded (again) next season: A Pearce, D Pearce, Sonny, Hill (x2), Wilson, Matera, Grey, Bennell, MJ, Hammer
Balic is leaving. Crozier, Sheridan and Sutcliffe are a chance, so we could get a third somewhere. Don't we already have a third too?

On SM-G955F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Balic is leaving. Crozier, Sheridan and Sutcliffe are a chance, so we could get a third somewhere. Don't we already have a third too?

Sorry, I was referring to trading our third rounder. Has this been quoted anywhere or is that what the BF board think the deal is? Because I'd spit chips if GC asked for a second rounder (2018) and we complied.

Sorry, I was referring to trading our third rounder. Has this been quoted anywhere or is that what the BF board think the deal is? Because I'd spit chips if GC asked for a second rounder (2018) and we complied.
They might ask for 2018 third round , as they have a few academy players that might require two third rd point .

Last edited:
If I was Gold Coast I'd force him to retire if Geelong didn't play ball.

The guy has been an absolute gun player but it appears he's wielded nil influence in creating a culture that fosters success. He hasn't been the "face" of the club, and given what transpired off the field while he was captain you'd have to question his leadership.

Basically he's pocketed the cash and a Brownlow and extended the middle finger to them. I'd return the favour.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oh man, never thought I'd get compared to that steaming orange turd. In my defense, I'm going on 2 hours of sleep for a month with mah first baby. But, I swear i know words, i have the best words...
Hahahah I hear ya man, I'm 2 weeks off my first too. Congrats.

If I was Gold Coast I'd force him to retire if Geelong didn't play ball.

The guy has been an absolute gun player but it appears he's wielded nil influence in creating a culture that fosters success. He hasn't been the "face" of the club, and given what transpired off the field while he was captain you'd have to question his leadership.

Basically he's pocketed the cash and a Brownlow and extended the middle finger to them. I'd return the favour.
Hope GC make him retire. Hope it's a wake up call to other clubs, stop letting the players have the power.

Force him to retire and they get nothing.. arrange a deal, free up salary cap, and get something back...... now what's the better deal for GC
If they want to be taken seriously and stand for something, they retire him or make Geelong pay overs. Sometimes it's about respect and standards, right now they're a joke.

If they want to be taken seriously and stand for something, they retire him or make Geelong pay overs. Sometimes it's about respect and standards, right now they're a joke.

Sort of like the McCartney issue really! What did drawing a line in the sand cost GWS! Gaz has legit family reasons for going home... he has given them good years of service...

Gaz thinks he has 3-4 years left of footy in him ....mmmm don't know about that.

He may even have a change of coach clause in his contract! That would be smart !!!

Talk about Matera , lynch is killing it in Round 4 with 7 goal and 19 disposal . When your forward line are working everything look so easy .

Sort of like the McCartney issue really! What did drawing a line in the sand cost GWS! Gaz has legit family reasons for going home... he has given them good years of service...

Gaz thinks he has 3-4 years left of footy in him ....mmmm don't know about that.

He may even have a change of coach clause in his contract! That would be smart !!!
Somewhat, though I think it's different. GWS still got Taranto, worked out well for them. They couldn't of predicted McCarthy would sit out a year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back