List Mgmt. 2017 - Trading and Free Agency

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
A high 3rd rounder / second rounder. Yes definitely. Stringer and pick 30 - 38 for 5 sure. He's a gun.

Had a read through the Dogs board on stringer and someone mentioned on there a speech Clarkson made at some function , I forget the exact phrasing but it was something like " to be an AFL player you need to keep the 4 P's under control Piss Punt Powder and Penis , quite a few doggies fans were saying stringer has been going the full 4P for about 12 months. Far be it from me to throw any rocks at that window but buyer beware if you are investing big in him I'd say

On iPad using BigFooty.com mobile app

Ban the next person who fans the Hogan flames.

He isnt coming FMD

I don't like to make up stuff but I just went through the drive-thru at McDonald's in Gosnells off Albany Highway - when the window opened and the nice little Asian lady handed me my meal I took a moment to quickly peep into the dining area and could see Hogan with Ross and Bondy. I'd say judging by their face that Hogan probably signed a 10 year deal for $1.5M a year.

I really find it hard to believe Jesse Hogan would hang around a suburban shithole like Cockburn.

He's not from the area and it's about as desirable as Winthrop.

As for Blakely, he plays a lot around clearances and sharking balls from rovers and rucks and it spilling backwards – he's like Mundy in that regard but Mundy is that bit more nimble and better at finding and making space.
There is something rather important in Cockburn that he could have already been to

On HUAWEI NXT-L09 using BigFooty.com mobile app

Speaking of Maccas.

I went through the other day. The meal came to $10.30 and I paid with a $20.

The bloke gave me back $14.70... probably mistaking the $10 for a $5. Now I'm a good citizen and as I drove to the next window realising the error of the young man ways, I contemplated and came to a decision.

The young lass gave me my orange juice and meal. I paused and on saying thanks I added, 'Oh... the young fella gave me $5 extra in change'. I then drove off with a combination of hysterical laughter and that hard core stare you see in thug life.

For all the missed hashbrowns, sauces, burgers and everything I thought I'm taking this extra $5 and fleeing to Mexico.

Some of the above events may not have happened, but he 100% gave me an extra $5!

Speaking of Maccas.

The bloke gave me back $14.70... probably mistaking the $10 for a $5. Now I'm a good citizen and as I drove to the next window realising the error of the young man ways, I contemplated and came to a decision.

The young lass gave me my orange juice and meal. I paused and on saying thanks I added, 'Oh... the young fella gave me $5 extra in change'. I then drove off with a combination of hysterical laughter and that hard core stare you see in thug life.

For all the missed hashbrowns, sauces, burgers and everything I thought I'm taking this extra $5 and fleeing to Mexico.

Don't feel bad. I'm pretty sure everyone in their life time will lose at least $100 worth of fast food from people not packing orders properly. It's just the way of life.

Speaking of Maccas.

Some of the above events may not have happened, but he 100% gave me an extra $5!
Worst thing is when your practically the only *er there and they still somehow fukk your order up

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Worst thing is when your practically the only *er there and they still somehow fukk your order up

I'd say the worse thing is that I know I should check the bag. I just assume they can't get it wrong everytime. I drive home. I check the bag and go 'WTF'. More times then I care to imagine.

Why don't I check the bag? I mean I know why. I don't want to be that knob that holds up drive thru. So I go through years of turmoil and less calories to please some stiff in the car behind me that won't ever appreciate I sped their life up by 6 seconds.

Sadly, I think many will relate.

How the **** did this thread get on to talking about McDonalds? We are not getting Oscar McDonald using our pick #5. I thought we already covered this two days ago? #thetradewhispererisaknobjockey
With all this maccas talk, I think we’re the clear front runners to land Motlop!!!

Oink oink!!! Reink reink!!!

Just to keep my hype levels in check, there were a bunch of people this time last year saying Hogan was a sure thing as well right?

I was wondering that too. I didn’t recall as many calls as confident as this year off the top of my head

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was wondering that too. I didn’t recall as many calls as confident as this year off the top of my head

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yeah I cant remember a bunch of different people saying they had "sauces" confirming it was done, but that's probably selection/confirmation bias kicking in

I don't recall anyone mentioning him having a cheeky beer with Fyfe last season, or seeing him a stones throw from our offices.

I believe.
maxresdefault.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back