List Mgmt. 2017 - Trading and Free Agency

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Certainly got the wheels and I was interested to hear RTB describe him as the club's best kick the other day I'm pretty sure.Definitely a better kick than JJ.Although that was bloody average decision making when he tore through the middle against Carlton and delivered a worm-burner right onto the chest of the sole defender with two Dockers free.
Dunno what he was thinking there but he certainly looks promising.

I think people said weller can't defense is BS . if you play in ross Lyon team you need to defense playing forward and wing also .

People do realise that if we took Mitch McGovern, we wouldn't have Blakely yeah?

would take mcgovern over blakely at this stage.

Adelaide are pretty good at drafting actually; imagine if Tippet, Gunston and Dangerfield had stayed

People do realise that if we took Mitch McGovern, we wouldn't have Blakely yeah?
With s.hill moving in , I am happy to get Mitch now that blakely , so we can keep Barlow . blakely is good but compare to mundy,fyfe,Neale he still got lot to learn .

You do realise that he went undrafted the year before Adelaide got him yeah? So we could've rookie listed him instead of Michael Wood, Tom Vandaluer or Jacob Ballard.
IMG_1234.JPG

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The failure to pick at least one of the McGoverns is indefensible. Mind-numbing incompetence.

And if we'd only picked one, there would have been an excellent chance to get the other one to switch clubs.

Who did freo get in b.hill draft year?
Yup one vanilla and the other is high mark croz.

He's got the pace and is a better kick. Its more about our system I reckon & empowering players to take the game on v being accountable as your first priority.
Good points, but Weller in my view doesn't get in good positions and doesn't demand the ball, you very rarely see him run past a player to receive the handball like the Hill boys and Pearce.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back