Stevi_Tigers -- 3+2 = 5
Adzam -- 3+1 = 4
Guy Threepwood -- 2+2 = 4
D-mac3276 -- 3+1 = 4
Hate -- 3+1 = 4
Phantom13 -- 1+1 = 2
Ross -- 1+0 = 1
bomber_mad_1989 -- 1+0 = 1

Our defending champ Dignan has already opened up a 3 point lead at the top by picking a perfect round. Great tipping mate!

Here is this weekend's card:

Valentina Shevchenko vs Julianna Pena
Donald Cerrone vs Jorge Masvidal
Andrei Arlovski vs Francis Ngannou
Alex Caceres vs Jason Knight

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Shevchenko dec
Cerrone dec
Ngannou TKO
Caceres dec

Think I managed to go 0-4 and get every method right... For the wrong fighter...

You are en fuego my friend! Not that I'm doing much better...

UFC on Fox 23 - Shevchenko vs Pena

Shevchenko Sub
Masvidal TKO
Ngannou TKO
Knight Sub

Updated leaderboard

Dignan -- 2+1 (previous score 8) = 11
Stevi_Tigers -- 3+1 (previous score 5) = 9
Adzam -- 3+2 (previous score 4) = 9
Hate -- 3+2 (previous score 4) = 9
Gigantic -- 2+0 (previous score 5) = 7
Guy Threepwood -- 2+1 (previous score 4) = 7
D-mac3276 -- 2+1 (previous score 4) = 7
bomber_mad_1989 -- 4+2 (previous score 1) = 7
BradWCE -- 3+1 (previous score 1) = 5
Ross -- 2+1 (previous score 1) = 4
Phantom13 -- 0+0 (previous score 2) = 2

bomber_mad_1989 has made up for his poor first round by tipping the highest score this round. Nice work mate. :thumbsu:

I have given BradWCE the lowest of the scores for the first round of tips. Normally he would have received the fighters on the right with no method, but given that would have put him in front of two people who put their tips in I didn't think that would be fair on them. Any thoughts?

We're straight back to tipping for this Sunday. The card looks like this:

Dennis Bermudez vs Chan Sung Jung
Alexa Grasso vs Felice Herrig
Abel Trujillo vs James Vick
Ovince St Preux vs Volkan Oezdemir
Anthony Hamilton vs Marcel Fortuna
Jessica Andrade vs Angela Hill

I needed a bounce back lol was surprised it was just u and me that went with Masvidal as i was really confident with that pick.

Edit: just realised id be equal second if i didnt pick BJ lol

I was very confident of Masvidal winning that fight too. Cerrone has struggled with good boxers and with body shots, two things that Masvidal excels at. I didn't expect him to get the stoppage like that though as Cerrone's chin hasn't let him down often.

I was very confident of Masvidal winning that fight too. Cerrone has struggled with good boxers and with body shots, two things that Masvidal excels at. I didn't expect him to get the stoppage like that though as Cerrone's chin hasn't let him down often.
Yeh totally agree. I went with TKO based on the fact Cowboy had a war with Matt brown 6 weeks ago. He got rocked in that fight aswell. He is his own worst enemy at times, but its also why i love him.

I have given BradWCE the lowest of the scores for the first round of tips. Normally he would have received the fighters on the right with no method, but given that would have put him in front of two people who put their tips in I didn't think that would be fair on them. Any thoughts?
I'm happy with that.

I would have got 8/8 if I didn't miss the first card, so unofficially I'm coming first. ;)

Nah, actually I have no idea who I would have picked.

Love Cowboy but he cost me a $400 multi so this time he can Eat a big bag of dicks

Remove this Banner Ad

Back