2017 UK General Election - The Verdict: It's MAYDUP

Fellow Qualifying Commonwealth Citizens - Who Do you Prefer?

• Conservative and Unionist Party

• Labour Party

• Liberal Democrats

• Scottish National Party

• Plaid Cymru

• Sinn Féin

• Democratic Unionist Party

• United Kingdom Independence Party

• Social Democratic & Labour Party

• Green Party

• John Bercow- Hear Ye Hear Ye!

• May Will Stay

• May Will Go

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Unfortunately, marrying, raping and killing children will be the future for Europe

If you want to get all 'philosiphical' at a time like this, that's prominent in europes past too.

Trouble with the internet is everyone wants to 'outhard' the last person and then its totally off topic.

If you want to get all 'philosiphical' at a time like this, that's prominent in europes past too.

Trouble with the internet is everyone wants to 'outhard' the last person and then its totally off topic.

At a time like this? This is a monthly occurance now. Something needs to be done. It's not the internets fault, it's not off topic, it quite simply comes down to catastrophic decisions made by leftist liberals. A sheep farmer doesn't introduce foxes into his paddocks

doesnt help corbyn 2 days ago would not condem ira bombing the uk 6 times in an interview. There are sometimes where even if you are rusted on to one political ideology you can not support your guy.

Complete rubbish. He did condemn the bombing and violence, said so repeatedly.

At a time like this? This is a monthly occurance now. Something needs to be done. It's not the internets fault, it's not off topic, it quite simply comes down to catastrophic decisions made by leftist liberals. A sheep farmer doesn't introduce foxes into his paddocks

Actually the complete opposite. It comes down to catastrophic decisions made by right wingers like Bush, Howard and Blair. Their constant warmongering in the Middle East and their dividing, marginalising and demonizing of muslims. The reasons for extremism are overwhelmingly politically motivated and based on Western foreign policy rather than radical religious extremism.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2014-09-25/dixon-the-real-motivation-of-terrorists-is-clear/5767690

Just need the right euphemisms and everyone will come to their senses eh?

Actually the complete opposite. It comes down to catastrophic decisions made by right wingers like Bush, Howard and Blair. Their constant warmongering in the Middle East and their dividing, marginalising and demonizing of muslims. The reasons for extremism are overwhelmingly politically motivated and based on Western foreign policy rather than radical religious extremism.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2014-09-25/dixon-the-real-motivation-of-terrorists-is-clear/5767690

And coincidentally seems to happen under Tory governments. Not that I'd be trying to dress up coincidences as some kind of causation

He seems to be taking it up to the Tories

FFS, its nothing to do with him. Its because of the Tories social care policy

Ofcourse as usual you cant refute the actual argument. You go to semantics. You are the one who is clueless.

What argument? You dont have an argument. Corbyns links to the IRA are hardly a secret. The shadow chancellor is an admitted marxist.

Imagine if a neo nazi was in the Tory cabinet. Would you call that a smear or go in to total meltdown?

Yep, thick and a hypocrite.

There had to be one stupid campaigner trotting out this crap didnt there. You are a disgrace.

Such ignorance, such offensive stupidity

The evidence is overwhelming that marginalisation, isolation and a sense of injustice at perceived wrongs (such as Iraq and Afghanistan) are the key motivating factors behind radical extremism. Religion is often just the excuse rather than the cause.

Sageman's Four Stage Process of radicalisation:

(1) A sense of “moral outrage” (e.g. the killings of Muslims in Bosnia and Chechnya);
(2) A Specific interpretation of the world (e.g. a “war against Islam”);
(3) Resonance with personal experiences (i.e. linking wider injustices with individual perceptions of everyday life, such as discrimination); and
(4) Mobilisation through networks, amplifying these existing grievances.

Sorry that the facts refute your anti brown person agenda old boy, but tough. You're the disgrace pushing the us against them mentality and doing the very recruitment ISIS would love.

Here's the NSW Parliament Research Paper on radicalisation.

https://www.parliament.nsw.gov.au/r...tremism-causes-and-/Radicalisation eBrief.pdf

"Young Muslim men and women who are trying to find a sense of belonging are easy prey for Australia’s firebrand YouTube sheikhs and the siren call of the ISIS social media propaganda machine."

http://www.abc.net.au/radionational...ing-the-root-causes-of-radicalisation/5829980

"One of the few clear conclusions we were able to draw about the drivers of radicalisation is that a sense of grievance is key to the process. Addressing perceptions of Islamophobia, and demonstrating that the British state is not antithetical to Islam, should constitute a main focus of the part of the Prevent Strategy which is designed to counter the ideology feeding violent radicalisation."

https://www.publications.parliament.uk/pa/cm201012/cmselect/cmhaff/1446/1446.pdf

What argument? You dont have an argument. Corbyns links to the IRA are hardly a secret. The shadow chancellor is an admitted marxist.

Imagine if a neo nazi was in the Tory cabinet. Would you call that a smear or go in to total meltdown?

Yep, thick and a hypocrite.

Difference between support for the cause of Irish Republicanism and support for the methods used to obtain them. Never once anywhere can it be suggested that Corbyn has supported the bombings or terrorist activity which those so desperate to smear him (like yourself) want to try to pretend.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Complete rubbish. He did condemn the bombing and violence, said so repeatedly.
The Labour leader was asked five times to denounce the IRA yesterday but chose instead to state his opposition to "all bombing".

When asked if he could unequivocally condemn the IRA, Mr Corbyn said: " No, I think what you have to say is all bombing has to be condemned."

It can also be revealed that Mr Corbyn was heavily involved with London Labour Briefing - a hard-left magazine which celebrated the Brighton bomb and joked about the death of Conservative MPs.

Evidence emerged yesterday that Mr Corbyn was involved in the magazine, which praised the bomb designed to kill Margaret Thatcher in an article that read: "The British only sit up and take notice [of Ireland] when they are bombed into it" and "What do you call four dead Tories? A start".

Telegraph

Following that, Corbyn failed to unequivocally denounce the IRA during an interview with Sky News.

Metro.co.uk

Countries which have long histories of immigration anyway?
Exactly, you can't state 1 positive. A long history of immigration? The UK had vastly low numbers of immigration prior to ww2. Since the 90's this has spiralled to unprecedented levels. Sweden started their immigration policies in the late 70s and now take in heaps. Germany, well you know the story there.

Let's look at Japan. A country that takes in little immigrants and basically none of this new wave of parasites. Low crime, highly intelligent, no Islamic terrorists, preserved culture. actually a lot of the crime is made by the US immigrants of the armed forces

Exactly, you can't state 1 positive. A long history of immigration? The UK had vastly low numbers of immigration prior to ww2. Since the 90's this has spiralled to unprecedented levels. Sweden started their immigration policies in the late 70s and now take in heaps. Germany, well you know the story there.

Let's look at Japan. A country that takes in little immigrants and basically none of this new wave of parasites. Low crime, highly intelligent, no Islamic terrorists, preserved culture. actually a lot of the crime is made by the US immigrants of the armed forces

you may want to brush up on european history if you think migration in europe is a post ww2 thing

I'm talking modern times, not 1000 years ago and not by migration

you said "a long history", that pre-dates modern times by that alone

also japan is a flawed example. declining population rates, massive suicide rates, and belief in their own cultural superiority saw them commit multiple massacres against civilians throughout asia during ww2

you said "a long history", that pre-dates modern times by that alone

also japan is a flawed example. declining population rates, massive suicide rates, and belief in their own cultural superiority saw them commit multiple massacres against civilians throughout asia during ww2
I never said a long history, I was quoting that other post. What's wrong with a declining population? We don't have access to unlimited resources, food, space etc. This is usually a go to you liberals use when promoting mass immigration. Forget the fact that unemployment is already at startling figures inside the EU (Spain, Portugal, Italy, Greece). Suicide rates in Japan are equal or less then Eastern European countries. Still waiting for my answer to my question regarding the 3 positives? Or are you still going to deflect away from the question

I never said a long history, I was quoting that other post. What's wrong with a declining population? We don't have access to unlimited resources, food, space etc. This is usually a go to you liberals use when promoting mass immigration. Forget the fact that unemployment is already at startling figures inside the EU (Spain, Portugal, Italy, Greece). Suicide rates in Japan are equal or less then Eastern European countries. Still waiting for my answer to my question regarding the 3 positives? Or are you still going to deflect away from the question

I dont promote mass migration, I accept its inevitable as a part of human culture. people have and always will migrate to new and better opportunities

im guessing this wasnt an issue for you when it was irishmen, germans, scandanavians, and so on who headed up migration numbers?

im guessing this wasnt an issue for you when it was irishmen, germans, scandanavians, and so on who headed up migration numbers?
Nor was it a problem when Thai, Greek, Croatian or Vietnamese headed migration numbers. Like you, I believe people who want to better themselves and work hard should be able to migrate to other countries.

The problem with this migration cloud is that they are indoctrinated at birth to follow an ideology which hates non believers. I'm over it, it's going to happen more and more until something is done. Unfortunately, politically correctness and cultural Marxism has poisoned western society, so I guess we'll just have to change our Facebook profile pics, be more tolerant and just 'move on' after every rapidly increasing attack

Nor was it a problem when Thai, Greek, Croatian or Vietnamese headed migration numbers. Like you, I believe people who want to better themselves and work hard should be able to migrate to other countries.

The problem with this migration cloud is that they are indoctrinated at birth to follow an ideology which hates non believers. I'm over it, it's going to happen more and more until something is done. Unfortunately, politically correctness and cultural Marxism has poisoned western society, so I guess we'll just have to change our Facebook profile pics, be more tolerant and just 'move on' after every rapidly increasing attack

and yes, its all the brown peoples fault :rolleyes:

Both liberal and conservative governments are at fault, as a huge amount of blame has to be our ongoing support for extremist groups inside the Middle East. The Taliban, Al-Qaeda, ISIS: each of these have been supported and armed by western governments at various points. Just the other day Trump gifted Saudi Arabia a huge amount of arms, in spite of their being the greatest state sponsor of terrorism in the world. But while the Saudi royal family are extremists who rule over one of the most oppressive nations in the world, they are good for corporate oligarchs, so we support them.

What conservatives do different to liberals is their approach when the terrorist attacks occur. Conservatives will indoctrinate fear towards your average Muslim on the street, just going ahead with their day to day life. They carry on about halal certification, even though more of your money is "funding terrorism" every time you fill up your car with petrol than it is when you buy halal certified food.

They don't really care about getting to the bottom of how to deal with terrorism, if they did they'd not do what they do. Sadly terrorism, like global warming, is the price we pay to ensure that a handful of people continue to make enormous profits.

Back