Roast 2017 Vent Thread!

Remove this Banner Ad

Worked out in the end for this week atleast. I feel like SMitchell on the Eagles opens up a lot of opportunities for Gaff to score more
Agreed. Had strongly considered Gaff for this reason, but of course - didnt...

Pickett, hibberd, eddy, smith, otten. Complete turds.
Going to be hard to make cash this year. As far as my premos go I don't have anything to vent about. Sucks that roo got injured but at least he made a 99 before it happened. O'meara and Roughead a little dissapointing.

I made a few of my mates teams and my dads and changed them up a bit from my own, and they are all outscoring me!!
:mad:

need McCarthy to score less than 43 to win a H2H league game, need McCarthy to monster for Freo to win.
Best case scenario: McCarthy get 4 goals and 2 marks total and Freo win

Having Swallow on the field and unable to move to trade him means I get Pickett's score. And a few rooks weren't up to it.

Yeah i had to take Barretts score for Swallow. Got reiwoldt too... 2 injuries in the first round :(.

Thought it was a rolling lock out....but maybe that was SC. ROO only out 2-3 weeks by the sound of it. Swallow a rolled ankle? Maybe ok next week.

Full lockout from Friday night. Only SC gets the rolling one.

Hoping Swallow gets up next week. Not sure what to do with Roo.

Curse of having a little extra cash and doing poorly with it. (a full week ago)
Thought SPP to D.Swallow was ok. Had enough rookies elsewhere and Swallow has more potential for 100's..
Getting a DNP first week from a starting mid is a great way to start the relationship.
If not named this week, I'll enjoy the rage trade and add him to my never again list.
Hell hath no fury like a fantasy coach scorned.
I'll teach him a lesson he'll never forget and set the tone/send a message with my squad.

My last minute forced trade was ok.
Thanks to K.Stewart not named I went
Stewart to WHE
and Miller to Dalhaus with the $change Thanks hawks. ;)

******* Hannebery, Taranto & Pickett (had Butler on my bench too!) almost cost me a W.

Luckily Gaff, Laird, Tich & Treloar made up for it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

For AFL Fantasy Draft League players:

Are FAs working in your league? I thought they would open up 8am today, but it seems the timer just reset back to another 24 hours.

Am I missing something or is this just general Telstra *ery?

For AFL Fantasy Draft League players:

Are FAs working in your league? I thought they would open up 8am today, but it seems the timer just reset back to another 24 hours.

Am I missing something or is this just general Telstra ******y?

Update: It's done it again.

These are the settings for the league:
upload_2017-3-29_14-43-18.png

RFAs should have been scheduled to open up yesterday, yet the timer just ticked over to another 24 hours. The same thing has happened again this morning. No FA's have been able to go through at all.
Other friends' draft leagues don't seem to be having this issue so I'm at a loss to what's going wrong. Is anyone else experiencing anything like this with their league?

Going to be in a Geomech lab when teams are announced and when the Thursday partial lockout starts. Need to trade in WHE but not sure which of my rookies and D Swallow are playing. God damn Thursday night games :mad:

Vent at myself for the 5 of the 6 premiums I picked in the midfield. Murphy, Fyfe, Rockliff, Beams and Cripps, Not because they are doing badly in dream team scoring but because of the quality of football I have to watch to see how they go.

Vent at myself for the 5 of the 6 premiums I picked in the midfield. Murphy, Fyfe, Rockliff, Beams and Cripps, Not because they are doing badly in dream team scoring but because of the quality of football I have to watch to see how they go.

Yeah but it's the accumulating poor effectiveness mids that are beast fantasy players because they DON'T attract a tag because the opposition coach actively wants it in that players hands. :)

I feel you, I had both of them + SPP and Miller....... What a horrible week!
SPP was on the bench for this week until Barrett was dropped by Brisbane... I traded McGrath for Watson this week, cost me $150k plus 40-odd points..... *.....

Traded JOM to Watson :mad: 115ppg avg suddenly drops and any chance of him going into unreachables is pretty much gone unless he bangs out 140+ next week in response to his crappiness.

SPP was on the bench for this week until Barrett was dropped by Brisbane... I traded McGrath for Watson this week, cost me $150k plus 40-odd points..... ****.....
I decided to trade out JOM and Barrett and that made SPP my M9, before GHS was withdrawn from the Cats game after full lockout. Sadly, that leaves me with SPP's spud score and another week of cash generation lost from GHS.

As for your trade, that's just darn unlucky. Unfortunately, that's Fantasy Footy for ya! Luckily for me I've had Watson since round 1 but that doesn't make he any less angrier at the s**t that me produced! :mad::mad::thumbsdown::thumbsdown:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back