Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'VFL Board' started by 1992edfl2012, Dec 18, 2016.
What a way to end a Grand Final. That last quarter was something else.
(Log in to remove this ad.)
What a finish
Pity the final kick wasn't from 10m closer because it was a slim chance from there
Nothing more Richmond than that.
Fantastic game of Football and congrats Port.
Only the Tigers could lose from nearly 3 goals up entering time on with a list dominated by AFL listed players but Port had more ticker.
Congrats Port. Well earned. Always happy for the traditional clubs to do well.
Great to see Port win after all that happened at the start of the year.
Good on them.
That was really.enjoyable
Go the Borough!
Granted, those 19 were some of the types to give up a 3 goal lead in the last quarter of a Grand Final.
Ripping game. Close all day and no inch was given.
Dont watch the VFL but really admire Ports style of play and the fact they are still around and fighting, alone .Long may that continue.
Well done to Port Melbourne, what a great game of footy. Amazing the year they've had, such a low to the ultimate high.
It's exactly why half of them don't get a game anymore. Can't handle the pressure when the games on the line.
First three quarters were lowest of low quality. Willy should be kicking themselves, Richmond wouldn't have gotten close.
Kind of wish I'd gone now. Went to Richmond vs H̶a̶w̶t̶h̶o̶r̶n̶ Box Hill last week. Figured this would be the same with the AFL players trying to make a statement but without the community oval charm and cheap beer.
Didn't mind who won really but was kinda happy karma bit Griffiths on the ass with his piss-poor decision making costing his side the flag after his cheap dangerous elbow on Nahas. Absolute flog of a hit.
Tigers bigger, stronger, fitter, afl structure behind them, agree ultimately less ticker... May the $ flow into the Rex
Tigers were in the game simply because Haretuku wasn't there. Haretuku plays and they lose by 6 goals
Yeah. Richmond were in it because of Hampson and Maric's dominance, Haretuku nullifies that influence a lot.
The South Cairns Australian Football & Sporting Club Inc, seek the interest of a senior men's grade coach for the 2018 AFL Cairns football season.
The ideal candidate for this role will bring the following skill sets:
· Previous Senior coaching experience is essential.
· Have established networks and the ability to recruit players.
· Develop a game plan for the 2018 season to suit playing resources.
· A strong commitment to grow, develop, mentor and teach players of all abilities.
· An ability to mould the professionalism of the football department and support structure.
· A positive and welcoming attitude.
· Strong communication skills both on and off the field.
· The ability to embrace the clubs community values and expectations.
· The ability to engage with the club’s members, sponsors and the media.
· Have a positive attitude and good organisational skills.
Resume / expression of interest to be forwarded to firstname.lastname@example.org by 30th October 2017. President, Peter Kennedy 0413528791
South Cairns play in the VFL?
South Cairns Canetoads! This is the right place!