2017 WB Phantom Draft

Remove this Banner Ad

Excellent, getting closer to a full list. Three more and we're ready. I'll wait until tomorrow to see if we get it, if not a couple people will get two teams. I want to give people a couple days to get an idea of what their team(s) need.

So we have a grand total of 15 drafters, listed in the OP. So we need three to double up. GreatSouthWest , VitalDread , Thommo333 have put their hands up to take on two each, well done fellas. I reckon the three pairings should be Melbourne/West Coast, Hawthorn/St Kilda and Richmond/Gold Coast as they don't clash much and are all picking only a few players. Dav1d , feel like assigning us our teams?

Does anyone know how the list sizes work for taking picks to the draft? For example GWS have four players they haven't offered a new contract to but also haven't officially delisted, so do they take 7 picks or 11 picks?

fist-pump-baby-lets.png

Does anyone know how the list sizes work for taking picks to the draft? For example GWS have four players they haven't offered a new contract to but also haven't officially delisted, so do they take 7 picks or 11 picks?
Just go with the amount out of contract dye to likely delistments haopeb a week before tbe drsft to make it easier on people

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Welcome everyone to the 2017 Western Bulldogs Board Phantom Draft.

18 teams, hopefully 18 posters drafting for one team each.

Drafting will start this Friday 5th at say midday? And will run through the weekend until all picks are done.

Happy for feedback on how it should be run. One hour time limit per pick? I'll do the maths for the academy and father/son bidding, I've already got a neato excel spreadsheet that does it for me.

Little confused about this though....

Starting when?

What's the story with Ben Jarman? I have Adelaide, but who are we assuming gets priority to take him out of Adelaide and Hawks?

What's the story with Ben Jarman? I have Adelaide, but who are we assuming gets priority to take him out of Adelaide and Hawks?
Surely he'd nominate the Crows you'd think.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back