Women's Footy 2017 Women's League Player Advocate Interest

Remove this Banner Ad

Here is a chance to be a supporter in a unique way of something genuinely new and exciting in AFL, the inaugural AWFL.

The Giants are the only NSW license holder for the women's league and very proud about it.

Many on this board have already signed up as Foundation Members. See here for details at $60 it's a cheap way to be a part of history.. https://membership.gwsgiants.com.au/packages/view/737/GIANTS-AFLW-Foundation-Membership

No better way to track and share information about your favourite players than by becoming their advocate on this forum and maintaining their player profiles.

Please post in this thread if you would like to become an advocate for the AFLW Giant's team, will keep this open until 1st Jan 2017, and then get a draft happening. Selection will follow largely the same format as the men's advocate draft see https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/2017-giants-player-advocate-draft.1153905/ for details.

I'm in :)

-----
Advocates
Determinant
GWS_Tragic
Pup218
Ichibod Noodle
Ellie Aquitaine
General Giant
Vestal
coniglio_number1
Giant strides

Last edited:
I'm in. The Foundation Membership status is now closed BTW. Be member if you can. The women will get a boost from your support.

Edit: Looks like you can still purchase them on-line, which is interesting. Wonder if those who do so over the weekend will be honoured as Foundation Members? Hope so, the more the merrier!

Last edited:

I'm in. The Foundation Membership status is now closed BTW. Be member if you can. The women will get a boost from your support.

Edit: Looks like you can still purchase them on-line, which is interesting. Wonder if those who do so over the weekend will be honoured as Foundation Members? Hope so, the more the merrier!
Yeah bit confused myself, I though it had closed, but the link appears open, edited it out and then back in, time will tell :)

Yeah bit confused myself, I though it had closed, but the link appears open, edited it out and then back in, time will tell :)
I bought one but seem to have a dual record for some reason and still receiving emails yesterday saying ot was the last day. Cant blame the club for selling what they can.
I will go to blacktown to see them, but after some thought will pass the advocate draft. I did some research but dont feel I know nearly enough. (hasnt bothered me before I know) . This will be a watch and learn year for me.

So how long does I take to become a mod?

Thought you'd be in by now - been long enough since we all agreed it should be you.
Honestly no clue, I've not been approached which given the time frame elapsed suggests it isn't likely to happen, or it takes a very long time :)

Honestly no clue, I've not been approached which given the time frame elapsed suggests it isn't likely to happen, or it takes a very long time :)
Chief never said anything except he would look into the matter. Interesting the Richmond board had a nomination excercise. Get they've got a lot more posters and traffic though. I'm confident our board is protected from trolls, and that's good.Would be good to have a GWS mod who was visible on the main board, and to manage ours.

Chief never said anything except he would look into the matter. Interesting the Richmond board had a nomination excercise. Get they've got a lot more posters and traffic though. I'm confident our board is protected from trolls, and that's good.Would be good to have a GWS mod who was visible on the main board, and to manage ours.
S2F does a good job. When it's quiet, all good. When things heat up and our board gets busy, then it is at this point two are needed. By the start of next season I would hope he has the extra pair of hands to help!

Chief how are we looking for a second mod? We must be the only club with one.

Edit: Sorry, taking this thread a little off track....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

S2F does a good job. When it's quiet, all good. When things heat up and our board gets busy, then it is at this point two are needed. By the start of next season I would hope he has the extra pair of hands to help!

Chief how are we looking for a second mod? We must be the only club with one.

Edit: Sorry, taking this thread a little off track....
I didn't say otherwise. I wonder if the board needs structual changes someone doesn't tag him.I dont believe the Bulldogs would have left until they were forced to, even in the quiet part of the year. They are still stinking up the main board, partly I suspect because the premiers are given some margin for a while.

52ed88a2cd37b6d0ab90bf5ed0f29d67.gif

Sorry. Seemed to fit...

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

Remove this Banner Ad

Back