Women's Footy 2017 Women's League Player Advocate Interest

Remove this Banner Ad

I like life. So i wont.

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk
Yes, but you love your wife, so you won't either. If there's one piece of advice I could give all blokes it would be make us girls feel like we're being listened to and understood. I'm sure you've figured all this out, though. :)

Yes, but you love your wife, so you won't either. If there's one piece of advice I could give all blokes it would be make us girls feel like we're being listened to and understood. I'm sure you've figured all this out, though. :)
Of course. Thats why my marriage still exists.

Edit. To be fair though. Women can be nuts at times. Said with the deepest respect of course.

Of course. Thats why my marriage still exists.

Edit. To be fair though. Women can be nuts at times. Said with the deepest respect of course.

Some women can be a little more cray cray than the next. We are all a little like that, though. It's just how our brains are wired... we can't ever switch off. We're always thinking about the next thing in our lives, prioritising and organising things so we're not scrambling at the last minute.

Men on the other hand, well... they can be so goddamn dense! Like really, really thick! Like, gotta be banged on the head several times thick... just for anything to get through! And don't get me started on how men can so easily zone out! :straining: Oh, and this was all said with the deepest respect, of course. :D

Some women can be a little more cray cray than the next. We are all a little like that, though. It's just how our brains are wired... we can't ever switch off. We're always thinking about the next thing in our lives, prioritising and organising things so we're not scrambling at the last minute.

Men on the other hand, well... they can be so goddamn dense! Like really, really thick! Like, gotta be banged on the head several times thick... just for anything to get through! And don't get me started on how men can so easily zone out! :straining: Oh, and this was all said with the deepest respect, of course. :D
Haha harsh but fair

The ability to zone out is a survival mechanism. I call it the female filter although it can help with kids at time but is less effective. I have tried to explain this to women who generally just roll their eyes. Most Guys Get it

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The ability to zone out is a survival mechanism. I call it the female filter although it can help with kids at time but is less effective. I have tried to explain this to women who generally just roll their eyes. Most Guys Get it
824924a6b236b0862f4e5870bfbad2c9.gif

I developed the ability to zone out while retaining the conversation verbatim. Repeating back the conversation has stopped the "you're not listening to me" rants I used to get.

I'm in Determinant. Will have to do a bit of research though. And I'll be (mostly) off grid for the next week so if you run it between now & 8th January I'll be very slow to respond - apologies in advance.
Cheers mate, looking at starting on Monday the 9th so not an issue

Remove this Banner Ad

Back