2017 wooden spooners=Us?

Remove this Banner Ad

I stand to be corrected but still don't know if we would have had more ave games played in that match

It was either slightly more or slightly less.

I stand to be corrected but still don't know if we would have had more ave games played in that match
Round 23 - Lions vs. Bulldogs at the Gabba
  • (0 to 10 games - Lions 3 vs. Dogs 4)
  • 0 to 24 games - Lions 5 vs. Dogs 9
  • 25 to 49 games - Lions 3 vs. Dogs 4
  • 50 to 99 games - Lions 7 vs. Dogs 8
  • 100 to 199 games - Lions 6 vs. Dogs 1
  • 200+ games - Lions 1 vs. Dogs 0
Some extra stats from the lists I set up at the start of the year:
  • Average games played - Lions 76.9 vs. Dogs 47.0!!! (= +29.9, almost unbelievable, I hope I didn't make a huge mistake)
  • Average age - Lions 22.0 vs. Dogs 22.4 (very rough estimates not updated since Jan)
  • Average height - Lions 187.5cm vs. Hawks 186.9cm
  • Average weight - Lions 87.1kg vs. Dogs 84.4kg
https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/inexperience-watch.959863/page-19#post-40633465
They rested so many, we always should have won, but still only limped over the line, 130 to 122.

We've been relegated.

Having just survived the rollercoaster* of Swansea's relegation battle, no thank you.

(plus, demographically there is no chance a relegation system could work for a national competition in Australia)

* It wasn't even that rollercoastery and certainly no Leyton Orient and thank sweet Jesus for that

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can tell you there is optimism within the club that we can avoid the spoon. Lets change the title of this thread and back our boys in to avoid it.

Can tell you there is optimism within the club that we can avoid the spoon. Lets change the title of this thread and back our boys in to avoid it.
So you wan't a "Death-riding the Wooden Spoon thread??

Remove this Banner Ad

Back