2018. 17 wins?

Remove this Banner Ad

roacheee

🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆
Aug 25, 2015
AFL Club
Richmond
feel like theres a good possibility we win all 14 of our games at the g this year
at least 2 of those at etihad
and jag one interstate win

liked,l learnt n hated thread has some other supporters bullish about our chances this season
even some in the media are now saying we're top four and a big chance to make the GF.
Squiggle has gone nuts over our defensive effort and has us favourites.

dare to dream or is it all bulldust?

feel like theres a good possibility we win all 14 of our games at the g this year
at least 2 of those at etihad
and jag one interstate win

liked,l learnt n hated thread has some other supporters bullish about our chances this season
even some in the media are now saying we're top four and a big chance to make the GF.
Squiggle has gone nuts over our defensive effort and has us favourites.

dare to dream or is it all bulldust?

If we have no major injuries etc we will win the flag again imo .

The fact it’s taken until r4 for the reigning premiers to be considred a contender again shows a few things
1) everyone was completely head****ed
2) everyone overreacted because of the bulldogs

Funnily enough the Dogs actually started last year fairly well. Were also 3-1, albeit they didn't obliterate any teams.

This thread has “come back to bite you in the arse” written all over it.

We play a style of game that means we will have 2 or 3 St Kilda (2017 rd 16) type performances throughout the year. Shall we start with 13 and anything more than that is a bonus?

Funnily enough the Dogs actually started last year fairly well. Were also 3-1, albeit they didn't obliterate any teams.
They were 5 and 2.
Honestly, I find these threads just tiresome.
Collingwood beat Crows at Adelaide Oval. Dogs beat Dons after two of the worst opening losses you could imagine.
It's an even season.
Week by week.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This thread has “come back to bite you in the arse” written all over it.

We play a style of game that means we will have 2 or 3 St Kilda (2017 rd 16) type performances throughout the year. Shall we start with 13 and anything more than that is a bonus?
our game style has nothing to do with getting ebola like the team did b4 playing the saints, but i get your point, ours is a taxing game style

They were 5 and 2.
Honestly, I find these threads just tiresome.
Collingwood beat Crows at Adelaide Oval. Dogs beat Dons after two of the worst opening losses you could imagine.
It's an even season.
Week by week.
sorry you find it tiresome mate, what an exciting life you must lead otherwise

our game style has nothing to do with getting ebola like the team did b4 playing the saints, but i get your point, ours is a taxing game style

No sickness went through the club prior to that game. Everything they did worked, everything we did turned to s**t. It was an aberration that's all it was.

sorry you find it tiresome mate, what an exciting life you must lead otherwise
Nothing against you personally.
It's been done so many times on here and proven to be absolute garbage.

They did start well but so has almost every other reigning premier in history, and usually they don’t miss the 8 like the bulldogs did

Point being it's too early to say the comparisons to the Bulldogs' premiership hangover are rubbish.

Point being it's too early to say the comparisons to the Bulldogs' premiership hangover are rubbish.
I get that it’s too early to say, but comparing us to the bulldogs was rubbish anyway. Saying the bulldogs had a hangover so we will holds as much validity as saying the hawks went back to back (to back) so we will. If anything, what happened to them makes it less likely to happen to us because we are aware of it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back