Remove this Banner Ad

IMG-20190108-WA0020.jpg

Did LOL.

Feb 7, 2010
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Green Bay Packers, Stanford
This is up there with your profound “saints can’t force turnovers” nugget.
Almost as funny as you using the Steelers game as an example of saints can force turnovers. when they were fumbles that would be more giveaways than takeaways.

There is nothing wrong with stat padding when you admit thats what it is. Favre did it his last few years in the league.

Its why Brees has never won a MVP and is never talked about as the best QB in the game.

Dec 8, 2013
The Norwegian Sky
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Celtics Saints LSU Chelsea RedSox
Almost as funny as you using the Steelers game as an example of saints can force turnovers. when they were fumbles that would be more giveaways than takeaways.

There is nothing wrong with stat padding when you admit thats what it is. Favre did it his last few years in the league.

Its why Brees has never won a MVP and is never talked about as the best QB in the game.
The Steelers game? It’s more like 6 out of the last 7 games. And I’d say punching the ball out/ripping it out constitutes “forcing” it.

sharing a career with Brady and manning would be the primary reason he’s not talked about like that I’d have thought.

Feb 7, 2010
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
The Steelers game? It’s more like 6 out of the last 7 games. And I’d say punching the ball out/ripping it out constitutes “forcing” it.

sharing a career with Brady and manning would be the primary reason he’s not talked about like that I’d have thought.
Drew Brees is Matt Ryan with a ring.

its not to say he isnt a good QB. he is likely to be a first ballot hall of famer. but his stats are inflated. a lot of garbage time TD's and yds.

Dec 8, 2013
The Norwegian Sky
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Celtics Saints LSU Chelsea RedSox

its not to say he isnt a good QB. he is likely to be a first ballot hall of famer. but his stats are inflated. a lot of garbage time TD's and yds.
Farken lol. Matt Ryan is Ryan Tannehill with an all time WR.

Don’t insult Matt ryan
If Matt Ryan ever had a Reggie bush/Alvin kamara/Darren sproles rb to dump off for first downs all day. He’d have multiple rings.

Feb 25, 2013
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Feb 25, 2013
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Don’t insult Matt ryan
If Matt Ryan ever had a Reggie bush/Alvin kamara/Darren sproles rb to dump off for first downs all day. He’d have multiple rings.
No he'd have multiple 'chokes' in big playoff games/Super Bowl's... wait he already has that...

If he had a defense like Tom Brady had (and still good play calling) then he'd have multiple rings

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jul 1, 2013
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Fulham, 76ers, Cubs, Bills
First quarter: Clemson struggles on both sides of the ball, but the big defensive plays and missed XP give them the lead.
Second quarter: Clemson dominant.

Odds of seeing Hurts in the 2nd half? With that refusal to take a T/O before the end of the half I can see Saban's patience running out soon. Maybe 50/50?

Feb 7, 2010
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Both Brees and Ryan inflated by late game stats.

Brees is never talked about as one of the best because he never made the playoffs constantly even with all his stats. Manning, Brady, Rodgers, Favre all have made the playoffs with defenses who were just as bad or worse as some of the saints ones.

if Brees is the best QB of all time like his stats say. Eli Manning or Nick Foles have to be the most clutch playoff QBs of all time.

Kind of like Arizona always has amazing playoff/championship games, is Santa Clara going to be the place where the big favourite always gets upset in playoff/championship games?

SB50 plug
Every cfp championship game has been won by the lower seed...
But yeah
Arizona has been great
Super bowl 42, 49, 07 fiesta etc. ;)

Boise State plug ;)

Feb 7, 2010
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
First quarter: Clemson struggles on both sides of the ball, but the big defensive plays and missed XP give them the lead.

Odds of seeing Hurts in the 2nd half? With that refusal to take a T/O before the end of the half I can see Saban's patience running out soon. Maybe 50/50?
the bigger the Clemson lead the less likely hurts comes in. Hurts isnt as good throwing and not as good at getting quick scores.

Saben will use him in some of the drives, but i dont think he will pull Tua and put Hurts in for the rest of the game.

Brees >>>> Brady

Reckon Tua gets the first drive to make something happen. Think we'll see Hurts at some point either way though.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back