2018/19 Cricket Season | BigFooty

2018/19 Cricket Season

Discussion in 'Punting Board' started by mouncey2franklin, Dec 6, 2018 at 10:53 AM.

1. mouncey2franklin

mouncey2franklin All Australian

North Melbourne
    Can't believe there wasn't already a thread on this.

First Test starting today in Adelaide.

My only bet on the series so far is a small nibble on the $36 for Rohit Sharma as series leading runscorer.

Kohli should top the runscoring tally but you never know. Australia did trouble him even in Indian conditions not that long ago.

Khawaja is the favourite for the Aussies and for good reason, but how will he handle the pressure?

pendlebury_10 likes this.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

2. Browney2006

Browney2006 Premiership Player

Essendon
    Very tough series to bet on. Didnt see any value in any of the pre games markets so stayed away from the first test, anything could happen in this series.

3. ricardogp

ricardogp Club Legend

Carlton
    Other Teams:
    McLaren
    0.5u on Aus v India draw, (8.50 BetEasy)

Just think the pitch and the Indian batsmen will have calmed down a bit and they will want to bat deep and put up 350 to chase. Was expecting price to be 5-6, so will see if I can trade out for 2u later.

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

4. andwhenitcomes

andwhenitcomes Debutant

Melbourne
    Had Beth Mooney top bat for the Heat in the WBBL this arvo. Scored just 25* opening the batting chasing 104 and had Jonassen pinch it with 28 out of a 36-run partnership at the end. Bloody hell...

5. ricardogp

ricardogp Club Legend

Carlton
    Other Teams:
    McLaren
    So much for calm batting. Before lunch I was eyeing up Australia at $13 thinking Lyon could go on a bit of a rampage with those footmarks developing. Now Australia is into $4.50 thanks to some big bash batting.

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

6. iluvparis

iluvparis Premium Platinum

Carlton
    Other Teams:
    Calgary Flames, Man Utd
    Jesus christ we are insipid.

7. Browney2006

Browney2006 Premiership Player

Essendon
    Picking the unders for runs seems to be the go. Will go again tomorrow morning and that there will be a wicket before 23 more runs are put on the board @ 1.88