ricardogp

Club Legend
Jun 26, 2012
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
McLaren
Live: 0.25u stars to win @ 8

Shot out from @5.50 when stars lost a wicket, and I've seen plenty of games where one early wicket hasn't mattered. Dunk, Larkin and maddinson have the calibre to chase this on what looks like a batting pitch. So just a sniff.

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk
Meh.

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

May 20, 2014
AFL Club
Geelong
Perth Scorchers are $10 to win the tournament which I think is ridiculous given how close the table is outside of the Hurricanes.

Still 6 games to go for them with 4 at home. Hobart might be tough on Friday but after that the one dayers are finished and they will have 5 games with a full squad as none of them are in the test squad.

Bancroft
S.Marsh
+Whiteman
Turner
M.Marsh
Cartwright
Agar
NCN
Richardson
Tye
Behrendorff

Only have to finish 4th and they'd be faves from there IMO

Oct 20, 2010
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
East Fremantle
IMO they would be. I follow Hobart and they are just ****** if Short doesn't score runs in a final. Adelaide have a soft underbelly this year too. Perth still have the best squad. Home ground advantage doesn't mean much in BBL for me.
McDermott, Bailey and Wade can all bat and bat well. Mcdermott has done it previously in a final at Optus too.

Scorchers would probably be second favourites tho if they made finals, their full squad is strong. It's still a long way back though.

We mustn't forget how much better we seem to be at home compared to away too.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

ash_1050

Premiership Player
Nov 21, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Melbourne Victory and Arsenal
On the draw @ $4 in Aus vs Sri Lanka.

8 wickets in 2.5 days, a flat pitch and the possibility of rain over the last two days of play means it's a worth a nibble.

ricardogp

Club Legend
Jun 26, 2012
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
McLaren
Crossover with the new betting analysis thread, but I would love to do some analysis on 'swings' in cricket, just like what happened here. Australia down 3 early wickets, then a 300 run stand, then a flurry of wickets. Surely there is money to be made.

Also betting markets overlooking home conditions... I made $$ when Australia toured Sri Lanka about 4 years ago when Australia went in as favourites, and now the windies are pummelling the poms at home.

Sent using Tapatalk

Crossover with the new betting analysis thread, but I would love to do some analysis on 'swings' in cricket, just like what happened here. Australia down 3 early wickets, then a 300 run stand, then a flurry of wickets. Surely there is money to be made.

Also betting markets overlooking home conditions... I made $$ when Australia toured Sri Lanka about 4 years ago when Australia went in as favourites, and now the windies are pummelling the poms at home.

Sent using Tapatalk

A random one id be interested which would be super hard to track is to judge how good D/L system actually is in short form. If its any good the betting market shouldn't change once the D/L total is announced but I am betting last night the Sixers shortened dramatically on the fair once they were presented with a ludicrously easy total to chase down.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back