18. Watford
19. Cardiff
20. Huddersfield

To Get Promoted: Boro, Sheffield Utd, West Brom
FA Cup: West Ham
League Cup: Man U
Top scorer: Aubemeyang
Best transfer: Alisson
Worst signing: Danny Ward. Why, just why.
Champions League: Man City
Europa League: Arsenal
1st manager sacked: Neil Warnock

I've seen nothing to suggest that'd be true. You've got an increasingly average squad with a new manager that's barely set up his desk.

Think Chelsea are in for a poor season.
Yeah i dunno, im pretty excited about what Sarri is going to do and Jorginho is a very good signing imo. If we end up with the 3 major targets we are still chasing we'll be top 4 imo.

Holding onto Hazard as well was huge.

I guess everyone on here said the say about us after Mou was sacked too.

1. Liverpool
2. Man City
3. Man Utd
4. Chelsea
5. Spurs
6. Arsenal
7. Everton
8. Newcastle
9. Leicester
10. West Ham
11. Burnley
12. Southampton
13. Watford
14. Crystal Palace
15. Wolverhampton
16. Bournemouth
17. BHA
18. Huddersfield
19. Fulham
20. Cardiff

Last edited:
Yeah i dunno, im pretty excited about what Sarri is going to do and Jorginho is a very good signing imo. If we end up with the 3 major targets we are still chasing we'll be top 4 imo.

Holding onto Hazard as well was huge.

I guess everyone on here said the say about us after Mou was sacked too.
You're not worried that Sarri has had 3 weeks to implement a whole new game plan? I can't see how it's just going to click.

Who are the 3 other major targets?

You're not worried that Sarri has had 3 weeks to implement a whole new game plan? I can't see how it's just going to click.

Who are the 3 other major targets?
Yeah, i do think we'll start slowly(like we did in Contes first season and we went alright at the end) but im also not thinking we'll win the league just finish top 4. Outside of Liverpool none of the other top 5 sides have done much and Spurs have stood still which be a huge worry to their fans. We aren't coming from very far back.

Rugani, Higuain and Golovin are the 3. Two are Sarri knowledgable footballers whilr the other has been a target of his for a while and fits his side like a glove. As i said if we get those 3 we'll be up to our necks in a top four battle.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cant see us finishing 1st. The gap is still huge from 2nd to 1st. City broke all the record and have only gotten better with the addition of Mahrez. I think they will still win the league comfortably but I like our chances to finish 2nd.

At the moment I see it as:
City/Liverpool
United
Spurs/Chelsea/Arsenal

Clear gaps appearing. Still time for things to change and big signings don’t always pay off but the title would appear to be between city and Liverpool and the final top 4 spot between the three London clubs

Yeah the other two London clubs have closed the gap on us. Liverpool the main side making waves to close the gap to city. Still think they're about 6-10 points off them with United a further 6-10 back.

Well yeah, cos the window is still open. :D

So you reckon there's time to find a replacement for someone of Hazard's calibre?

If there was an hour left in the window, it'd still be open..

Madrid will bring in a star player after the loss of Ronaldo. It looked like it would be Hazard but all bets are off at this stage. The prospect of him going to Madrid is not over yet though imo

Madrid want Neymar, they'll just wait a season.
Who are you bringing in as a striker? I think that’s the key for you overhauling us to finish in the top four. Your other problem is being in the EL. Can’t state how much that can affect your league campaign

Remove this Banner Ad

Back