2018/19 English Football Predictions

Remove this Banner Ad

Can we confirm this season was very predictable?

In years gone past anything under 50 seemed like a decent score
When was the last time one of the big six didn’t finish in the top six? It has become predictable

When was the last time one of the big six didn’t finish in the top six? It has become predictable
I normally got caught out by teams getting relegated/surviving in mid table etc

Newcastle and West Brom getting relegated last few years for example hurt my prediction scores as I thought they'd be midtable, whereas teams like West Ham have stunk it up at times after major investment and were only just above the drop zone too.

My hypeadar joke prediction wasn't too bad this year, Fulham was the main stinker there

We came 10th a couple of seasons back.
Leicester winning the league that season is the only time since Everton in 2014 that a team outside the big six has finished in the top six.

Needs a shake up in all honesty

With Hazard leaving and a transfer ban, I can see us slipping next season. Wolves and Everton should be 2 sides to really push for a top 6 finish.

Surely Roman hangs on to Hazard for another season if the transfer ban remains. Might lose him for nothing but so what if he wins another title or CL.

Do you reckon cho will still want out though? He'd he a regular next season, wasn't the reason why he wanted to leave was for more game time?

Yeah, i did mean risk losing for nothing but my post doesnt suggest that

We'll give ourselves 6 months to change his mind or he'll sign a precontract with Bayern in January. Its worth the risk imo.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back