2018/19 La Liga Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Feb 2, 2011
Hell
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Indiana Pacers, Celta Vigo, LA Rams
Fellow Aussie Celta supporter! Recently went to Spain and saw them play at the Balaidos. Fantastic atmosphere. What made you support Celta?

Damn, that's awesome af. I was there in June and start of July but obviously, it wasn't football season.

I was originally pretty big on Liverpool but I never actually liked the English league or how big of a club they were, the reason I started to support them was because of Torres.

Then I met someone from Vigo and she introduced me to them and honestly, I'm so ******* glad she did because I love them.

V for Valazer

Rookie
May 25, 2014
Adelaide, South Australia
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Tottenham, Celta de Vigo
Damn, that's awesome af. I was there in June and start of July but obviously, it wasn't football season.

I was originally pretty big on Liverpool but I never actually liked the English league or how big of a club they were, the reason I started to support them was because of Torres.

Then I met someone from Vigo and she introduced me to them and honestly, I'm so ******* glad she did because I love them.
Nice one! I guess theirs a little link with Iago Aspas playing for them as well. I was pretty optimistic with our start but since I went and saw them they have tailed off a bit. Here’s hoping for a better run soon!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Turns out we were both right chef
You said Real wouldn’t make any real landmark signings, I questioned why given it’d see Lopetegui lose his job.

Seems both will happen. Daft not to have spent big and buy another galactico

Oct 5, 2007
Yorta Yorta country
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
BlueCo
Turns out we were both right chef
You said Real wouldn’t make any real landmark signings, I questioned why given it’d see Lopetegui lose his job.

Seems both will happen. Daft not to have spent big and buy another galactico
Yeah, they needed to replace Ronaldo but strangely didnt. Maybe they just couldnt get one(a galactico).

Perez has gone on about buying kids and developing themselves, not sure the club or fans is/are that patient.

Kompany

Norm Smith Medallist
Dec 23, 2005
AFL Club
Melbourne
Reports that Conte has turned down an offer to join Real. How ******* embarrassing.

I think it's because Ramos had come out saying they don't want a coach who demands respect, but rather one who gets it naturally. Which is basically saying, we don't want Conte or Mourinho but a guy like Zidane who treats them softly.

Perez probably disagrees. I heard he had tried to get rid of Ronaldo for a few years already and is now trying to get rid of Ramos for the same reason, because these players had/have too much power within the club/media.

Yeah, they needed to replace Ronaldo but strangely didnt. Maybe they just couldnt get one(a galactico).

Perez has gone on about buying kids and developing themselves, not sure the club or fans is/are that patient.

Real wants to buy a galactico for commercial reasons, which is why they seem to be overly interested in Neymar, while not going for Hazard.

Kompany

Norm Smith Medallist
Dec 23, 2005
AFL Club
Melbourne
12 games in...

Barcelona 24
Sevilla, Atletico, Alaves 23
Espanyol 21
Real 20

Celta, Valencia, Athletic and Villareal just above the relegation spots.

Very interesting season so far.

Back