2018/19 Melbourne Victory Thread - The Four Time Honda Driven Champions!!!!

dwwaino

AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
BVB, MVFC
Moderator #1,076
Shit happens. Win some, lose some and can only play with what you have. It was a good streak.

Elvis was a shining light.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

craigos

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Liverpool
Elvis looked good, just need to get him some boots that fit and he'll be fine.

So many pathetic skill errors it boggles my mind that some of these guys are seasoned professionals.

Elvis and Brox only two that can walk off with their head held high. I don't think we can start Valeri and Troisi as the two central midfielders, pitty Hope didn't grab his chance as it seems it may have passed him by.

giggler99

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Victory, Napoli, Liverpool, Pens
Thread starter #1,079
Elvis looked good, just need to get him some boots that fit and he'll be fine.

So many pathetic skill errors it boggles my mind that some of these guys are seasoned professionals.

Elvis and Brox only two that can walk off with their head held high. I don't think we can start Valeri and Troisi as the two central midfielders, pitty Hope didn't grab his chance as it seems it may have passed him by.
Agree on Elvis seemed very nervous through hopefully just first game blues. Good on Kev too for starting him bold move to throw him in such a big match.
but we see this a lot from NPL players, they have blinding first few matches than get found out very quickly. So i'll like to see a lot more from him before I make an assessment whether he's any good or just another Jai Ingham.

Last edited:

nobbyiscool

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Raiders/TasTigers/MV/Iggles
Elvis looked enthusiastic, which was particularly evident last night when a few of our players looked the opposite - I'm not sure I'd say he looked good.

He's certainly worth persisting with for another 1-2 games based on last night, but I don't think there was a heap to get excited about last night.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Top Bottom