2018/19 Melbourne Victory Thread - The Four Time Honda Driven Champions!!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought Hope was putrid.

You must've been watching a different game. It was easily the hardest he work defensively - not bad as a guy who's come up as an attacking mid - and he provided a good option going forward. He's not a world beater, but he's a depth player on close to minimum wage, what do people expect?

* me, are really playing again tonight? Isn't that 3 games in 6 nights? That's ridiculous. Imagine how ****ed we would've been if Antonis and Troisi had've been playing Asian Cup, we wouldn't have had a full squad to pick from.

Typical FFA incompetence with the fixturing I'm guessing?

Those that watch more than I do. Do Games at this ground normally have the field mics turned up? Can hear the players clear as day. Not noticed at before so just wondering if it's a mistake or not

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You must've been watching a different game. It was easily the hardest he work defensively - not bad as a guy who's come up as an attacking mid - and he provided a good option going forward. He's not a world beater, but he's a depth player on close to minimum wage, what do people expect?
Fair enough. Also thought he was played out of position. So many times he ended up on the wing and he has no pace.

**** me, are really playing again tonight? Isn't that 3 games in 6 nights? That's ridiculous. Imagine how ****** we would've been if Antonis and Troisi had've been playing Asian Cup, we wouldn't have had a full squad to pick from.

Typical FFA incompetence with the fixturing I'm guessing?

i didnt even know we were playing tonight!!!

wonder if there should be a break of sorts, perfect for the asian cup (yeah we not missing anyone but still).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back