2018/19 Melbourne Victory Thread - The Four Time Honda Driven Champions!!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
As you know, regular season matters not other than qualifying for the finals. Winning the GF is.

It will take time for the team to gel no doubt. Hopefully that creates uncertainty for the rest of the league and also unpredictability in the way we play.

Back to back is hard :(

Yup there is a reason it's only been done once (Brisbane).

Anyone else watched the believe doco on Fox Sports?
I thought it was a brilliant production! Great insights and behind the scenes footage. Enjoyed the honest thoughts and reactions from Muscat and Trimmers what an amazing job in convincing and motivating the team in being able to turn it around the way they did.

On Kev.. You could really sense the pain and anger Muscat felt on being booed by the fans after that Brisbane match it didn’t sit well with super Kev. But he never questioned himself tried to find a solution to fix the problems and it worked! Signs of a great coach.

Last edited:

Anyone else watched the believe doco on Fox Sports?
I thought it was a brilliant production! Great insights and behind the scenes footage. Enjoyed the honest thoughts and reactions from Muscat and Trimmers what an amazing job in convincing and motivating the team in being able to turn it around the way they did.

On Kev.. You could really sense the pain and anger Muscat felt on being booed by the fans after that Brisbane match it didn’t sit well with super Kev. But he never questioned himself tried to find a solution to fix the problems and it worked! Signs of a great coach.
Yep was absolute gold. Muscat just keeps it honest and simple. Great to reflect on what was one of the greatest championship wins of all time. Especially loved the pregame talk before the sydney FC semi. We were licking our lips after what their players were saying.

Looks like Toivonen is out for tonight’s Derby :(

King Kenny to start?

Having seen how Kev manages I could see us going with a flat(ish) midfield 3 with Baena, Valeri & Antonis (who would be a little more advanced) with Troisi & Barba on the wings and Honda essentially a false 9.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back