2018/19 Melbourne Victory Thread - The Four Time Honda Driven Champions!!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

The advertising strip superimposed on the ground for the TV is tripping me out whenever the ball or someone goes over it.
This messed with my head, thought the weed and beers had really taken its toll.

Kosta are Best and Fairest this year I reckon, really hope he doesn't get taken by WSW as a marquee.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Regardless of if it is bad or not, the FFA need to investigate how the hell we are playing a marquee game, on prime time TV on a pitch that would have been deemed unfit to play on in a State League game.

Regardless of if it is bad or not, the FFA need to investigate how the hell we are playing a marquee game, on prime time TV on a pitch that would have been deemed unfit to play on in a State League game.

They have been playing thugby there too. Not sure why they need to play on grass or with anything with a grandstand for that matter seeing as they don't need either. HAL just taking scraps as usual.

Can we let Honda coach next year in order to keep him for another year. He is such a pleasure to watch, not sure I've seen a player ever be able to twist his ankle to play weird balls like he does.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back