2018/19 Melbourne Victory Thread - The Four Time Honda Driven Champions!!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Elvis looked good, just need to get him some boots that fit and he'll be fine.

So many pathetic skill errors it boggles my mind that some of these guys are seasoned professionals.

Elvis and Brox only two that can walk off with their head held high. I don't think we can start Valeri and Troisi as the two central midfielders, pitty Hope didn't grab his chance as it seems it may have passed him by.

Elvis looked good, just need to get him some boots that fit and he'll be fine.

So many pathetic skill errors it boggles my mind that some of these guys are seasoned professionals.

Elvis and Brox only two that can walk off with their head held high. I don't think we can start Valeri and Troisi as the two central midfielders, pitty Hope didn't grab his chance as it seems it may have passed him by.

Agree on Elvis seemed very nervous through hopefully just first game blues. Good on Kev too for starting him bold move to throw him in such a big match.
but we see this a lot from NPL players, they have blinding first few matches than get found out very quickly. So i'll like to see a lot more from him before I make an assessment whether he's any good or just another Jai Ingham.

Last edited:
Elvis looked enthusiastic, which was particularly evident last night when a few of our players looked the opposite - I'm not sure I'd say he looked good.

He's certainly worth persisting with for another 1-2 games based on last night, but I don't think there was a heap to get excited about last night.

Well I feel like an idiot... I had no idea this game was in Melbourne. I've done literally nothing today, I would've gone.

It's probably a good advertisement for not immediately deleting the clubs ad-riddled emails.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back