2018/19 Melbourne Victory Thread - The Four Time Honda Driven Champions!!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

nobbyiscool

Cancelled
WWE Board Goosed Sweet F.A Sikh Volunteers Charity Match Tasmanian Team NFL Fantasy Comp Champion Armchair Endzone Major Comp Champion
Aug 11, 2006
No mention of him being a marquee, so we have to assume he isn't - in that case, I love the signing.... with the same rider as everyone else, "if he stays fit."

A-League is a fair step down from where he's been, and only having to play once a week is going to be great for his body.

craigos

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 2, 2014
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Liverpool
Great signing, hopefully he can see out his days here. I would like to see us put together a team that is going to last beyond a couple of years. As much as this hurts, like the Smurfs have.

Very surprised that no other clubs have come for Thomas yet, is out of contract after the upcoming season though so you can pick him up for free as a 28 year old then.

peternorth I honestly can't remember a transfer window with so little action for us LFC/MVFC fans. Very little movement on both fronts.

Movement is always preferred. Especially south of the equator. I do worry more about LFCs lack of movement especially given the front 3s busy off season. I think all football fans pray they do not sustain an injury

Jun 25, 2011
Victoria
AFL Club
Richmond
What's the deal with Troisi? Wouldn't be great to have to sign and entire midfield only just over 2 months from season kick off.

What sort of formation did Marco typically use at radelaide? We only had a single winger last season in Kosta but we got away with it with the 442. Imagine we'll be needing another to go with Kruse now and probably a backup if we're going back to 3 up front.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is that because of $? I know few people that have switched from reserved to GA this year.
Nah. Used to sit with a mate and his family but my mate never rocked up so it was a bit awkward as I don't really know his family. Finally managed to convince 2 other mates to sign up as members and we just figured it would be fun. One is not a soccer fan at all so trying to get him involved in the atmosphere I guess. It is nearly 100 dollars a year cheaper though so that is a bonus.

darko

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 28, 2016
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Nah. Used to sit with a mate and his family but my mate never rocked up so it was a bit awkward as I don't really know his family. Finally managed to convince 2 other mates to sign up as members and we just figured it would be fun. One is not a soccer fan at all so trying to get him involved in the atmosphere I guess. It is nearly 100 dollars a year cheaper though so that is a bonus.

Nice. Yeah I just signed up a mate for GA membership. Not a football fan but he's a drinker and we took him Adelaide away last year and he loved it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back