2018/19 Off-Season Discussion Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Also Continstar, just so you are aware, if you want to keep Cotchin and/or Sloane on your list for the next season you must re-veteranise them. Their salaries will then also be adjusted to reflect their veteranised status. Of course you can also trade or delist Cotchin and/or Sloane if you wish.
Thanks mate, completely forgot

Will re-veteranise both

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Essendon need Mumford if they are any chance at all.
Our supporters and coaching staff have an unhealthy love for Bellchambers, Baggers and Heppell, but Hepps can stay.

because I've upgraded two rookies though I only have to take 1 draft pick if I choose?

That’s correct, as long as you take a pick with every traded in pick and pick before that. I should add that in above.

Thanks mate, completely forgot

Will re-veteranise both

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Make sure to post this in the off-season thread to make it official.

Also, if you are planning to take extra draft picks than those listed then you can do that also. As a general rule just add 16 to the number of your last un-traded draft and add $96,000 to your TPP.

Also Continstar, just so you are aware, if you want to keep Cotchin and/or Sloane on your list for the next season you must re-veteranise them. Their salaries will then also be adjusted to reflect their veteranised status. Of course you can also trade or delist Cotchin and/or Sloane if you wish.
At a quick glance this also applies to GeeCat for Dangerfield. There may also be others coaches/players.

Lists updated again since there has been a bit of movement. Same clarifications as last update and make sure to let me know if you see any errors.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ummm Jackson Trengove is on my list and required player.

You have Jack Trengove

Awkward. Atleast Jack got an extra year. Did think it was weird bidding on him for 3 years

My list is fine but you have me for 47 spots???

That’s just because I’ve listed all draft picks allocated to you. In practice once own player bidding closes any unneeded passable picks will be removed from your list until you have 44 players/picks.

Willing to package up picks 24 or 28 and a fringe player - Petrevski-Seaton, David Armitage and Jackson Trengrove are all on the trade table, for a pick upgrade.

Ummm Jackson Trengove is on my list and required player.

You have Jack Trengove

Also, just in case it isn't clear, you cannot trade a player that has been won through bidding i.e Jack Trengove.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back