Official Club Stuff 2018-19 Off-season Ladder

Remove this Banner Ad

The inaugural Member Convention in 2018 was a league first, providing Port Adelaide members exclusive insights to the football program, with unprecedented access and information.

In 2019 we will provide more of our members with the opportunity to step inside the inner sanctum.

The program will include presentations from our coaches, high performance staff, recruiting and list management as well as some key notes from senior leaders at the club.

Hear how our coaches expect the AFL rule changes to impact the game as well as what game style changes they will be working on in 2019.

Date: Saturday 16 February 2019

Time: 8.00am - 4.00pm

Venue: Adelaide Entertainment Centre

Parking: Complimentary guest car parking

Price: $99 (three month payment plan available)

Please note: Tickets will NOT be issued. Registration will be via a Guest List on the day of the event.

https://pafchospitality.austfoot.com.au/Meetings/FixtureEvent?ID=3112

This is available for booking now, but it's been buried in the official website. I wonder why it hasn't been promoted yet?

Hahahahaha

“Price: $99 (three month payment plan available)
Payment plan for a $99 propaganda meeting !!!!”

But ya get free parking !!!!
I ****ing LOVE that club

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hahahahaha

“Price: $99 (three month payment plan available)
Payment plan for a $99 propaganda meeting !!!!”

But ya get free parking !!!!
I ****ing LOVE that club
We've had that for years. It's called the 200 club. ( :mad:No jokes please it was oversubsribed). Costs twice as much but does give access to finals tkts from the clubs allocation.

We've had that for years. It's called the 200 club. ( :mad:No jokes please it was oversubsribed). Costs twice as much but does give access to finals tkts from the clubs allocation.
That’s not for membership
That’s the ticket to go to their wanky little convention where they get to hear all the inside info from Ports convention !

That’s not for membership
That’s the ticket to go to their wanky little convention where they get to hear all the inside info from Ports convention !
Yeah I know

We've been doing it for years. It's a $200 add on and coach and a few of the players take the "stage", it's a pretty cozy affair.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back