Review 2018 1st Preliminary Final: Williamstown Seagulls v Box Hill Hawks, 16 September 2018, 2.10pm @ NPO

Remove this Banner Ad

Why would they be biased? Have I missed something?

They were disgraceful and in some instances just made up what they saw, but I don’t get what there would be to achieve with bias?

I'm not sure what they stood to achieve by the bias but several of the decisions were absolutely baffling.

Brand was pretty good today. He has a lot of redeeming qualities so i do hope we keep him. O’Brien too - seems to have improved a lot. Given Hawks list has already lost Vickers and Cyril i suspect some players will be given another year that may not have done so if we were full now.
Brand has re signed

Why would they be biased? Have I missed something?

They were disgraceful and in some instances just made up what they saw, but I don’t get what there would be to achieve with bias?

Bias towards the non-AFL aligned teams, this is bleeding obvious even from this side of the country.
It was appalling in the Port Melbourne game and Richmond copped it last week against Williamstown as well.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm not one to have tinfoil hat ideas about umpiring but jesus christ, that was some bullshit.

Lewis, Moore, Cousins, Jiath, and Hanrahan all look damn promising, throw in Miles, Brand and even TOB the latter two look very good down back, TOB might save his career playing down back.
Very interesting that Toby was by far the highest draft pick!

Brand and Tim O’Brien were outstanding. I think both will be on the list next year.

How were they lining up? One at FB and one at CHB? Could they transition to those spots in the seniors in a year or two?

Imagine them turning out to be our two talls down back for the next 5 -7 years after all the s**t they copped!!??!!

How were they lining up? One at FB and one at CHB? Could they transition to those spots in the seniors in a year or two?

Imagine them turning out to be our two talls down back for the next 5 -7 years after all the s**t they copped!!??!!

Both looked to be playing on half back flanks. But that’s from watching tvs not sure 100%...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back