2018-2019 NHL Season

Remove this Banner Ad

Denver Nordiques won’t be able to get Koskinen. Petey C has just signed him up for a rather large contract.

I’m sure Talbot will be available/looking for a job.
Random fan tweet mentioned several contracts under the 2019-20 NHL cap totalling $24mil that they reckon could be replaced by AHL call-ups.

Add to that the $27mil spent on the 3 actual good players and they've got roughly $32mil to fill out the 19 or so slots on the roster with non-garbage.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

In his last 27 games with the Chicago Blackhawks, Dylan Strome has scored less points than Mitch Marner. But he has more assists than Patrik Laine.

Pat Kane is a Dylan Strome fan: c/o @DobberSports

After 76 points all of last year, Hawks’ Patrick Kane already has 70 thus far.

His points-per-game pace (1.43) is a career-high by a wide margin. He has 31 points in his last 14 games, and 19 shots on goal in the last three.

Kane before Dylan Strome’s arrival: 27 points in 23 games (1.17 PPG).

Kane since Strome is a Blackhawk: 43 points in 26 games (1.65 PPG).

Hmmm. Wonder if there was anything special about his contract and the timing.

Nah, Katz isnt a penny pincher (worth $3 billion).

2am in the east, good time to do it officially, players were told immediately after the game.

Losing to the bottom placed Wings at home was the final straw.

The Politicians are bottom now, happy days in Denver.

Kane before Dylan Strome’s arrival: 27 points in 23 games (1.17 PPG).

Kane since Strome is a Blackhawk: 43 points in 26 games (1.65 PPG).
I haven't watched a tonne of Hawks games this season, but dailyfaceoff is listing Kane on Toews wing, and has Strome in the middle of DeBrincat and Kahun. Truth, or nay?

I haven't watched a tonne of Hawks games this season, but dailyfaceoff is listing Kane on Toews wing, and has Strome in the middle of DeBrincat and Kahun. Truth, or nay?

Only together on the power play now, apparently. Strome was recently moved off the first line for some reason.

jrDYQDi.jpg

twRNcKi.jpg

Caps have conceded 6+ in 4 of our last 5 games and have now lost 7 straight.
In those 7 losses it’s :
1-2
1-4
2-7
0-2
5-8
6-7
3-6

Looks like they’ll be showing the nhl from now on. Saw an ad for what’s on in February. It said nhl
I’ve checked the Foxtel TV guide and it looks like it’s back this week.
Tuesday at 11.00am is flyers and jets on ESPN2
Wednesday at 11.30 am with rangers and flyers on ESPN2

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back