(Log in to remove this ad.)

catters078

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Dallas Stars, Chargers
3 consecutive shut outs for Bishop.

If he has a clean sheet in the 1st period vs minnesota friday he will own the franchise record shutout streak for 219 mins.

Speaking of friday. Its a massive game for two wildcard hopefuls Dallas @ Minnesota. If the stars can win in minnesota friday we will have one foot in the door of the playoffs.

PalaceGun

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Raith Rovers
Tomáš “Salary Dump” Tatar doesn’t mind scoring against his former teams. Another one tonight.
Another multi-point night for “Salary Dump” Tatar vs Detroit. That’s twelve points in seven games vs his former teams. Not bad. Now on 50 points for the season. Heinous...

TheStinger

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Penguins, Aston Villa, Adel Utd.
Three goals in 1:48! incredible, you don’t see that every day! That lob assist by Schultz for the Crosby goal, Bliss!
You could actually see the look of terror on Holtby's face as Crosby was bearing down on him.

catters078

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Dallas Stars, Chargers
Hmmmm

Hoping my boys get the 1 seed and would be facing the Yotes

Much better than Knights
I just saw first hand today what fluery is still capabale of.

Single handidly beat us today. ( although seguin missed an open net at the end to tie it)

Huge difference for San Jose or calgary to get that 1 seed and avoid vegas first up.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Great8

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Manchester United, Juventus,
I just saw first hand today what fluery is still capabale of.

Single handidly beat us today. ( although seguin missed an open net at the end to tie it)

Huge difference for San Jose or calgary to get that 1 seed and avoid vegas first up.
Yeah, watched the final period in your game and the flower was the difference. Every time I’ve seen Vegas this season he has saved their backside more often than not.

Great8

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Well we failed the first test. Played a pretty decent game but came up short thanks to a sloppy first period. Still feel we played a little soft against them and would prefer us to be more physical as they don’t like it.

Great8

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
So can anyone make a case for any of the sides currently on the outside looking in?
I think the East looks done unless the Habs find a run of form but even then I can’t see who they displace.
In the West I still think the Wild will make it at the Yotes expense

catters078

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Dallas Stars, Chargers
So can anyone make a case for any of the sides currently on the outside looking in?
I think the East looks done unless the Habs find a run of form but even then I can’t see who they displace.
In the West I still think the Wild will make it at the Yotes expense
Their run is too late..But i think florida are playing like a top 5 team in the conference. Can't see them making up the gap but if they were 4 or 5 pts closer i think they could continue their run to get in

I think montreal are done, philly not good enough.

Top Bottom