2018-2019 NHL Season

Remove this Banner Ad

Big road wins for Dallas (@stlouis) and Minnesota (@calgary) today.

Vital in the west wild card race.

Looks like its 4 teams Dallas, Minnesota, Arizona and Colorado....fighting for the two spots.

I keep expecting Colorado to click back over and storm home on the back of their top line talent....but they just appear to remain stalled.

Temporarily back on top but took a SO to claim both points. Georgiev made several top shelf saves to deny us in regulation and OT but had a brain fade in the SO and gave up the winning goal by throwing his stick at Ovi

Temporarily back on top but took a SO to claim both points. Georgiev made several top shelf saves to deny us in regulation and OT but had a brain fade in the SO and gave up the winning goal by throwing his stick at Ovi
Haven't we all wanted to throw a stick at Ovi at some point in his career?

Big road wins for Dallas (@stlouis) and Minnesota (@calgary) today.

Vital in the west wild card race.

Looks like its 4 teams Dallas, Minnesota, Arizona and Colorado....fighting for the two spots.

I keep expecting Colorado to click back over and storm home on the back of their top line talent....but they just appear to remain stalled.
I'm hoping/expecting it too, but lack of depth in the lines and Bednar's weird choices of line ups aren't helping.
Every Avs fan I talk to wants Cole benched/gone and play Graves, the kid is such a talent and by FAR cleaner

Sharks have not lost to Habs in San Jose this century!! Last win by Habs there was in 1999.

And I thought my Tigers had broken a big drought when we knocked over the Catters in the first final in 2017..................

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sharks have not lost to Habs in San Jose this century!! Last win by Habs there was in 1999.

And I thought my Tigers had broken a big drought when we knocked over the Catters in the first final in 2017..................

Lets keep it to hockey talk here mate

NJ has 3 NHL forwards left on their roster due to injuries - Bratt, Zajac and Coleman. The rest of them is filled with AHLers and a wash up soon to be ex-NHLer (after this season) in Stafford. Yakolev is a defenseman forced to play at wing.

Christ. That's Buffalo 2014 stuff right there. Who is injured besides Palmieri and Hall?

Christ. That's Buffalo 2014 stuff right there. Who is injured besides Palmieri and Hall?
Palmieri played against us today but they showed the list during the coverage and it was ridiculous how many they are missing. Little wonder they haven’t scored on their last 23 straight PP’s

Palmieri is back but now Bratt is injured.

Full injury list:
Nathan Bastian, Jesper Bratt, Taylor Hall, Nico Hischier, Mirco Mueller, Stefan Noesen, John Quenneville, Kevin Rooney, Sami Vatanen, Miles Wood, Pavel Zacha.

And they traded away Boyle, Johansson, Lovejoy, Kinkaid at deadline which is why their team looks like an AHL lineup.

Nice pass from Dowd to set up Hagelin.
We need to stay out of the box though, have given the Jets too many PP’s already.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back