2018-2019 NHL Season

Remove this Banner Ad

3 consecutive shut outs for Bishop.

If he has a clean sheet in the 1st period vs minnesota friday he will own the franchise record shutout streak for 219 mins.

Speaking of friday. Its a massive game for two wildcard hopefuls Dallas @ Minnesota. If the stars can win in minnesota friday we will have one foot in the door of the playoffs.

Three goals in 1:48! incredible, you don’t see that every day! That lob assist by Schultz for the Crosby goal, Bliss!
You could actually see the look of terror on Holtby's face as Crosby was bearing down on him.

Hmmmm

Hoping my boys get the 1 seed and would be facing the Yotes

Much better than Knights

I just saw first hand today what fluery is still capabale of.

Single handidly beat us today. ( although seguin missed an open net at the end to tie it)

Huge difference for San Jose or calgary to get that 1 seed and avoid vegas first up.

I just saw first hand today what fluery is still capabale of.

Single handidly beat us today. ( although seguin missed an open net at the end to tie it)

Huge difference for San Jose or calgary to get that 1 seed and avoid vegas first up.

Yeah, watched the final period in your game and the flower was the difference. Every time I’ve seen Vegas this season he has saved their backside more often than not.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well we failed the first test. Played a pretty decent game but came up short thanks to a sloppy first period. Still feel we played a little soft against them and would prefer us to be more physical as they don’t like it.

So can anyone make a case for any of the sides currently on the outside looking in?
I think the East looks done unless the Habs find a run of form but even then I can’t see who they displace.
In the West I still think the Wild will make it at the Yotes expense

Montreal for Carolina. I’m not convinced about Carolina’s goaltending.

Chicago is coming hard in the West but may have left their run late. Darcy Kuemper is playing out of his mind and stealing points for the yotes.

So can anyone make a case for any of the sides currently on the outside looking in?
I think the East looks done unless the Habs find a run of form but even then I can’t see who they displace.
In the West I still think the Wild will make it at the Yotes expense

Their run is too late..But i think florida are playing like a top 5 team in the conference. Can't see them making up the gap but if they were 4 or 5 pts closer i think they could continue their run to get in

I think montreal are done, philly not good enough.

Starting to look more and more likely Dallas will face Winnipeg in the first round.

Still a range of scenarios to play out, but i think St Louis will hold us off for central 3 and i think we will hold the WC1 spot above Arizona/ Minnesota.

I think the jets will win the division but be the lower ranked div winner so i think we are a good chance to get the peg.

I think both winnipeg and nashville have lost a step this year. Definitely beatable.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back