Rumour 2018-2019 PAFC YEAR BOOK

Remove this Banner Ad

I am enjoying my copy immensely. But then I have a lot of imagination.

PORT ADELAIDE YEARBOOK 2018/2019
Look back on the year that was with the 2018 Yearbook. Includes player interviews, player stats, game summaries and never before seen images of the club.
The yearbook also includes a 2019 preview highlighting our trade period and draftee profiles.
To pre-order a hard copy of the yearbook click here to log into your membership account and purchase from the two options below.

$10.00 for Pick Up at Port Adelaide Football Club Headquarters*
$15.00 for delivery*
The Port Adelaide Yearbook 2018/2019 will be available online for all members to access.
*Expected pick up & delivery date January 2019

I hope this years has a $2 extra to get the whole thing printed in Comic Sans.

You may have to define or even re-define 'good' LR;)
Good point. To start with, ‘good’ = does it actually exist?

If it does, maybe Darren and Gav will get their (very short) profiles on the website etc. Board page.

Good point. To start with, ‘good’ = does it actually exist?

If it does, maybe Darren and Gav will get their (very short) profiles on the website etc. Board page.

Sadly, it's the broader attention to detail that has peeved me off the most. It's almost as if admin has taken on a call centre style of management.

Attention to basic detail non existent.

A current BF topic of hinkley and his cc consumption on match days, clearly indicates a total lack of commercial nous within the PAFC. The promotional opportunities are enormous. PAFC - zip.

However, having taken the thread off topic, I shall now retire to my nightly un-refrigerated 90% Lindts dark chocolate.

Sadly, it's the broader attention to detail that has peeved me off the most. It's almost as if admin has taken on a call centre style of management.

Attention to basic detail non existent.

A current BF topic of hinkley and his cc consumption on match days, clearly indicates a total lack of commercial nous within the PAFC. The promotional opportunities are enormous. PAFC - zip.

However, having taken the thread off topic, I shall now retire to my nightly un-refrigerated 90% Lindts dark chocolate.
Hey Rexie lay off the liqueur, unless you’re washing it down with beer.

Back on topic - question has been asked elsewhere re the recruitment of a certain whizz kid from Sydney who was supposed by now to have the membership up to six figures.

This whizz kid is of course Oliver Shawyer, GM Marketing and Brand, his responsibilities including things digital - not, I assume and sincerely hope, crowslite ‘digital’ memberships.

My point is, how can we be convinced that such a whizz kid still exists, or ever existed, when we have no Year Book six months after the end of the year - and no communication / explanation on this - and no profile in evidence for our two newest and freshest directors?

These are not small imperfections. They are symptomatic of the cancer of mediocrity, rendering whoever coined the slogan among slogans of ‘Mediocrity does not live here’ a goddamn liar.

Hey Rexie lay off the liqueur, unless you’re washing it down with beer.

Back on topic - question has been asked elsewhere re the recruitment of a certain whizz kid from Sydney who was supposed by now to have the membership up to six figures.

This whizz kid is of course Oliver Shawyer, GM Marketing and Brand, his responsibilities including things digital - not, I assume and sincerely hope, crowslite ‘digital’ memberships.

My point is, how can we be convinced that such a whizz kid still exists, or ever existed, when we have no Year Book six months after the end of the year - and no communication / explanation on this - and no profile in evidence for our two newest and freshest directors?

These are not small imperfections. They are symptomatic of the cancer of mediocrity, rendering whoever coined the slogan among slogans of ‘Mediocrity does not live here’ a goddamn liar.
Mediocrity on the field. Off the field, mediocrity would be an improvement by the look of it.

Mediocrity on the field. Off the field, mediocrity would be an improvement by the look of it.
Mate, mediocrity as its linguistics imply is being stuck in the middle of the field.
We go to China at 5 and 5.
That is mediocrity.

Mate, mediocrity as its linguistics imply is being stuck in the middle of the field.
We go to China at 5 and 5.
That is mediocrity.
Precisely what I have just said.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You said mediocrity would be an improvement. We are already there. Good news, right, Gremio?
I have said we were mediocre on the field. You have said we were 5-5, therefore, mediocre. Hence, we are on agreement here - we are 5-5, 10th, mediocre on the field.

I also have said that mediocrity would be an improvement off the field. I may be wrong, but you haven't argued against that.

Somehow I completely missed this thread. But yesterday I found out its available on line.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back