Remove this Banner Ad

Sep 19, 2006
Tigerland
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Manchester United
Anyone keeping up with the action?
Been following it a little on PokerGo with the Polk/Negreanu drama as well Phil Ivey return to the tournament scene making it a little more interesting than the normal high-roller events. Always good to see some of the best players in the world play in these sorts of things, pretty interesting viewing.

Just been reading updates each day. Is there any way to watch this without paying for Poker GO? PM if required. I've been tossing up whether to sub to it but haven't committed as yet.

I like Polk but feel now he's just being a massive sook with the whole negreanu thing. He takes cheap shots at him constantly and it's just childish at this point. The t-shirt thing was ridiculous. I get it he disagreed with the comments at the time but at some point you just have to get over it. Creating some stupid beef over something so dumb is immature.

I'm cheering for Dnegs. I think him recogising that he was out of touch in the current day meta and going back to learn and refresh is a pretty noble thing. Haven't really seen many of the top guys do that. Considering the ego most of them would have by getting to the top playing a certain way, it would be tough to admit you've been left behind. Massive props to him for putting in the hard yards and getting back up to scratch with the younger generation.

I'm cheering for Dnegs. I think him recogising that he was out of touch in the current day meta and going back to learn and refresh is a pretty noble thing. Haven't really seen many of the top guys do that. Considering the ego most of them would have by getting to the top playing a certain way, it would be tough to admit you've been left behind. Massive props to him for putting in the hard yards and getting back up to scratch with the younger generation.

He's now cashed for roughly 40 million with his 2nd placing to extend his record amount of live cashes.
Bonomo taking it out for a cool 5 million

https://www.pokernews.com/news/2018...-5-million-30947.htm?itm_content=pn-hp-hero-1

Remove this Banner Ad

Back