Victory-2.65

HEAD TO HEAD
Jets-16
Victory-15
Draws-9

TITLES
Jets-1 (2008)
Victory 3 (2007, 2009, 2015)

http%3A%2F%2Fprod.static9.net.au%2F_%2Fmedia%2FNetwork%2FHome%2FStreams%2F2015%2F12%2F12%2F07%2F43%2F121215sportgrahamarnold_e.jpg

Last edited:
Hey lads, didn't know where else to post this. Flying up to Newcastle on Saturday for the A-League grand final. Any pubs in Newy that will show the Ess v Haw game at 2:10pm?

I heard it's hard to watch AFL in NSW.

Cheers
This is false. Nearly every pub will show the AFL.

Try the General Roberts or Wests Leagues Club. They are both walking distance from the ground. The premier hotel is also the Sydney Swans pub and it would be no more than 1.5km from the ground.

Hey lads, didn't know where else to post this. Flying up to Newcastle on Saturday for the A-League grand final. Any pubs in Newy that will show the Ess v Haw game at 2:10pm?

Cheers

Why not just have a good day and give it a miss (the AFL not the GF)?

I don't know who i want to win the grand final. I'm not often a sucker for a fairytale due to the wankfest that surrounds the fairytale team. I get sick of that stuff pretty quickly. On the flip side, a Victory win sees them usurp Brisbane Roar as the most successful club in terms of a league wins.

Really looking forward to this. Not sure who'll go in the book first..Berisha or Roy.

Cheers
Sunnyside Tavern and Premier Hotel are the Victory pubs so the footy is bound to be on.

Surely every neutral supporter will be backing the Jets here. Can't stand Victory.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I played the slow-mo in slow-mo. First touch from the free-kick is off-side for mine.

That said, I have always wanted the off-side rule changed. Defenders should not be able to play an off-side defence from a free-kick. We want goals scored FFS.

As just shown, easily off-side with VAR. And yet again, the problem with video reviews is stupid humans. The NRL proves that.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back