News Crows guernseys/apparel discussion and news

Remove this Banner Ad

s-l1600.jpg

"Tactical Hoody"

Have they got rid of the Raptor watermarks?

On the retail yes, on the PI no, just like in previous years.
c2d9069d34131dde0bb2ba3d11d24f44.jpg

(Bryce Gibbs in the 2018 PI guernsey)
My guess to why the watermark was on the retail guernseys last year was probably due to the hasty transition from BLK to ISC.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hmm interesting survey sent via email seemingly trying to gauge whether it's worth keeping Crowmania at West Lakes?
I took it more as them trying to find out what will get more people down there, rather than doing away with the store completely. Or maybe they're thinking of moving to a more centralized location like with the Puma store in the city.

I took it more as them trying to find out what will get more people down there, rather than doing away with the store completely. Or maybe they're thinking of moving to a more centralized location like with the Puma store in the city.

The whole facility in terms of admin, cafe and Crowmania isn’t setup too well IMO. Some of it due to having the stands there, some of it not integrating Crowmania into the new facility back in 2009.
I went to Princes Park (Carlton HQ) at the start of last year, you walk in and all of what I mentioned above are all within direct vicinity of each other plus you can have lunch over looking the ground. Similar too at Waverley Park (Hawthorn HQ). Hopefully we can have an experience too one day whether it be at West Lakes or elsewhere.
For me the Crowmania/Puma store in the city was awesome, much more convenient.

Last edited:
On the retail yes, on the PI no, just like in previous years.
c2d9069d34131dde0bb2ba3d11d24f44.jpg

(Bryce Gibbs in the 2018 PI guernsey)
My guess to why the watermark was on the retail guernseys last year was probably due to the hasty transition from BLK to ISC.

There's always a bit of movement at the station when I see this image

The whole facility in terms of admin, cafe and Crowmania isn’t setup too well IMO. Some of it due to having the stands there, some of it not integrating Crowmania into the new facility back in 2009.
I went to Princes Park (Carlton HQ) at the start of last year, you walk in and all of what I mentioned above are all within direct vicinity of each other plus you can have lunch over looking the ground. Similar too at Waverley Park (Hawthorn HQ). Hopefully we can have an experience too one day whether it be at West Lakes or elsewhere.
For me the Crowmania/Puma store in the city was awesome, much more convenient.
Problem for the dinner overlooking the ground was the SANFL who said no to windows overlooking footy park when the new HQ were built.

I'd love to know if it's a profitable store @ WL, but it would be odd not having a place to buy stuff at your club's HQ.

I vote for one eastside - maybe on the parade or what if Roo puts one right next to the Alma

Problem for the dinner overlooking the ground was the SANFL who said no to windows overlooking footy park when the new HQ were built.

I'd love to know if it's a profitable store @ WL, but it would be odd not having a place to buy stuff at your club's HQ.

I vote for one eastside - maybe on the parade or what if Roo puts one right next to the Alma

Could we put windows in now that the ground is being demolished?

Surely now they can have the windows there given competitive matches are no longer played there?
Of course every club HQ should have a store, just saying our store could be better located and that should be combined with having a great experience when visiting the club HQ.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back