News Crows guernseys/apparel discussion and news

Remove this Banner Ad

I think all clubs should should have a majority white clash jumper, and a majority coloured home strip.

Isn't that how it works in other sports?
Yes and no. NBA used to have home and away jerseys, but they changed it this year to basically be a clash system. It's a bit easier to policy for them because the jerseys are all generally solid colours and they now have 4 jerseys to pick from.

They have nailed the jumper this year
Who would've thought a proper gold collar would look so awesome? Oh right, pretty much all of us here last year.

How long have we waited for the perfect jumper again? Was 2004 the last one that looked right? I know BLK brought the hoops back but their colours were always buttfruit, and then last year we had the 80's mum shoulderpads. The only thing that would look better now is if the AFL logo was gold.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We’re complaining about the white outline around the numbers, really?
Turn it up!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
That's a new one for me. I get people have their pet peeves but didn't think that would be one. It's been around since the back sponsor, helps the numbers stand out. I've always thought it was a nice touch.

That's a new one for me. I get people have their pet peeves but didn't think that would be one. It's been around since the back sponsor, helps the numbers stand out. I've always thought it was a nice touch.
Yeah, I'm the same. It's perfectly fine, and probably better than just yellow numbers.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back