News Crows guernseys/apparel discussion and news

Remove this Banner Ad

VEEjkKe.gif

;)
And when I do I want your first post to be Hail King Crow

My new grey training t-shirt has arrived - looks great.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

For those who bought a 2017 home guernsey from the player gear auction, did you get a guernsey with Camry on the back or C-HR?

For those who bought a 2017 home guernsey from the player gear auction, did you get a guernsey with Camry on the back or C-HR?
I got TOYOTA on mine like the retail ones

Good that the people have spoken and the club has listened. While I was a fan of the yellow clash, our white is perfect and if losing the yellow clash allows the club to wear our traditional guernsey more often then it’s a good thing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I guess if white clashes with 10 home guernseys, our blue home guernsey won't clash & we can wear that.
If it meant wearing our home more often I'd be for it, but it won't. White will clash worse than our home against teams like Collingwood, Saints and GWS but I guarantee we'll be wearing it.

Fantastic news! People power has worked! I'm disappointed personally to see the gold jumper go - it was the perfect clash in my eyes. The white isn't a bad alternative though, and if it is just left alone and we don't get cartoons then I'll be happy.

Losing the gold will 100% not see us wear the home more often though. We wore the gold against Carlton, Fremantle, North Melbourne and Western Bulldogs. We won't be wearing a home jumper in any away games against any of those teams (in case anyone is unaware, North's home jumper is now predominately blue). We will only wear our home jumper in away games against Geelong, Port Adelaide and Sydney.

i dont see ant reason to wear thhe clash against Collingwood, West Coast, Bulldogs, GWS, Gold coast, essedon and North

Thank f for that.. And I'm happy we killed off the yellow guernsey too. While it was nice in concept, it didn't look great..

Home jumpers that were auctioned were the "Toyota" back sponsored set which was worn in rounds 1 and 3 (except for Atkins with his CH-R long sleeves against Port) and the finals series.

As far as I'm aware they were not given any CH-R sponsored guernseys from the footy department - and I did ask as I would've liked one of each.

The white and gold guernseys have Camry as the back sponsor.

Does anyone know whether it's easy to get the numbers off the guernseys that they put on at Crowmania?

Before the grand final I decided to get 44 on the back and now I'm either going to be the first person the Lachlan Murphy bandwagon or take the numbers off and change the number.

Oooooorrrrr .... just leave it?

The 2018 guernsey(s) are different from the 2017 guernseys so despite him changing numbers, your guernsey represents M Crouch in his first B&F season.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back