SloaneysDanger

Brownlow Medallist
Feb 26, 2014
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Adelaide Utd, Liverpool, Cavaliers
Victory had a 3-3 draw at home last night against Ulsan Hyundai where they came back from 3 separate deficits to scrape a draw from the contest.

Tonight Sydney have basically been pretty ordinary and not themselves at all. Suwon have defended extremely well and not let Sydney play their normal game. It's 2-0 to Suwon in the 80th minute but Sydney look shot.

Sydney were beaten by nothing more than the technical ability of their opponent. It's a shame that it's still not seen as the number one priority for a footballer in this country.

We were horrid tonight.

Hopefully its a wakeup call and we fire the hell up in China next week.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
You be watching the Sydney game GG? Hope you guys can turn it around, honestly thought that getting out of the group stage would be a lot more likely for you than Victory.

You be watching the Sydney game GG? Hope you guys can turn it around, honestly thought that getting out of the group stage would be a lot more likely for you than Victory.
Yep. The gods have smiled on me and my "weekend" is Weds Thurs so all good.

I think we can. We werent at our best in anyway.
But we 100% need something from this game or esle we are no chance.

Another good start to the ACL by the Aussie clubs.

We were able to rescue our situation a bit last year and these 2 sides are good enough to do better...... but do they care enough ??

Another good start to the ACL by the Aussie clubs.

We were able to rescue our situation a bit last year and these 2 sides are good enough to do better...... but do they care enough ??
I think they care.

Sydney last week seemed to just think it would happen. Believed their own Aussie media so to speak. Will know more after tonight.

I think Victory were good last week (besides a couple of horrid lapses in defence). Last night was a bad day at the office.

Their minds are probably all over the place though, what with our league being hamstrung by the governing body and fifa and afc coming in.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well.....

100% ecstatic with the improvement and a point away from home.

Gutted because we should of won it.

Redmayne will always be wonderboy scum.
Ninko was pinpont with passes but couldnt hit the goal on 3 easy attempts.

Am worried about the derby now. Zullo will be missed.

Did Zullo re-injure his hammy? Ninkovic also out injured and O'Neill limped off at half time looking really sore.

Is lack of squad rotation starting to hurt Sydney now?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back