2018 AFC Champions League Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

We just arent good enough. Simple.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
Tends to be the case with every A-League side most of the time besides the Wanderers and Adelaide in the past.

Zullo mustn't have been 100% fit if he's done his hammy again. Not sure what the go is with Ninkovic but benching Bobo for Matt Simon is mind-boggling.

1 player doesnt make a bad squad.

But

Our keeper is pathetic and has eased by on having the best squad in the A-League in front of him.
Missing Ninko hurts when added to Boujis and now Zullo with Bobo on the bench.

Agree Redmayne is starting to live up to the Dudmayne name again!
games not over through still can win the match but Kashima are just playing like they are on another level.

Tends to be the case with every A-League side most of the time besides the Wanderers and Adelaide in the past.

Zullo mustn't have been 100% fit if he's done his hammy again. Not sure what the go is with Ninkovic but benching Bobo for Matt Simon is mind-boggling.
Maybe thought we cpuld be nil all till late, bring Bobo on and a quick goal against tired defence.

Done now.

I still can't get my head around how the Wanderers won it that year, they weren't that good of a team. The game plan was simply defend for dear life and play on the counter. Payed off!

Maybe thought we cpuld be nil all till late, bring Bobo on and a quick goal against tired defence.

Done now.

But with Ninko already out Sydney had to play two bench players they don't normally play in the A-League and then for some reason Arnold benches Bobo for Simon making it 3 benchies starting in the XI tonight.

But with Ninko already out Sydney had to play two bench players they don't normally play in the A-League and then for some reason Arnold benches Bobo for Simon making it 3 benchies starting in the XI tonight.
Maybe he has given up already.
Time to concentrate on the A-League.
I have.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

7d1g05ywyfmz1wvmwyinh50la.jpeg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back