AFC CG Options

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Sep 6, 2005
AFL Club
Fremantle
Playoff history of Chiefs v Patriots : 1 game
16/1/16 : New England 27 d Kansas City 20 @ NE (AFC Div)

Previous 3 meetings :
14/10/18 : New England 43 d Kansas City 40 @ NE
7/9/17 : Kansas City 42 d New England 27 @ NE
16/1/16 : New England 27 d Kansas City 20 @ NE (AFC Div)

Last meeting in KC : 29/9/14 - Kansas City 41 d New England 14

Andy Reid vs Bill Belichick : 8 games. Belichick leads 6-2. (2-0 in playoff games)

Patriots playoff record on the road in the BB era : 3-4 (0-3 in Championship games)

Chiefs record in games less than 32 degrees the past 5 seasons : 9 wins 4 losses ( haven't lost since 2016 )
Patriots record in games less than 32 degrees the past 5 seasons : 9 wins 2 losses ( haven't lost since 2015 )
conclusion?

Macpotata

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 22, 2017
AFL Club
Geelong
Couldn't ask for a better match up. The two best teams in the AFC. Patriots are campaigners, but it's great to have them and Brady in such a juicy encounter.

Jizz meter atm is 8.5 and creeping up by the minute.

Couldn't ask for a better match up. The two best teams in the AFC. Patriots are campaigners, but it's great to have them and Brady in such a juicy encounter.

Jizz meter atm is 8.5 and creeping up by the minute.

Call me insane but I recon the winner of this one should be short odds to win the whole thing. Jeez looking forward to this match. My brother is going to the match (he's a lawyer but he loves NFL religiously- works in the States)

Macpotata

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 22, 2017
AFL Club
Geelong
Call me insane but I recon the winner of this one should be short odds to win the whole thing. Jeez looking forward to this match. My brother is going to the match (he's a lawyer but he loves NFL religiously- works in the States)
What a lucky campaigner!

I've got a mate that's been over there the entire NFL season going from game to game. He's going to this game too, and the Super Bowl:fire:

Up a s**t load on the punt too while over there. He said the swings were like never before and the emotions off the charts, but has put away the bulk of his winnings and just using house money now '' for fun ''

Good on him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jul 1, 2013
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Fulham, 76ers, Cubs, Bills

Sad for Tom?

Mar 21, 2016
Down South Corvus Tristis
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Sturt, White Sox
I know you work in code GreyCrow, but this one has gone over the top my head ( :( ) , what am I missing?
If its unaustralian then obviously I need to be barracking for the Australian players. That is obviously the greatest ever NFL player from Australia - Jarryd Hayne.

His team is?

Oct 18, 2013
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Carolina Panthers
If its unaustralian then obviously I need to be barracking for the Australian players. That is obviously the greatest ever NFL player from Australia - Jarryd Hayne.

His team is?

He's so unaustralian he should be deported.

Back