NFL 2018 AFC Championship Game - New England at Kansas City

AFC CG Options

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Good game chiefs. I thought they were pretenders all along tbh. Tipped Pats, but the belief from some here on KC made me think they could do it, and they almost did.

I picked the Saints, happy to get that one wrong.

Three ******* times the Pats were on 3rd and 9 or more, and three ******* times they managed a first down.
**** off Tom, just **** off.

That's on the defensive coach.

Too worried about getting burned over the back and left gaping holes through the middle of the ground for Edelmen & Gronk to walk through.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How many times did KC blitz today?

From a casual observer of the game, for a team to get a huge advantage from a coin toss is grossly unfair. Surely there is a better system than this. I'm confident that whoever won that coin toss would have won the game. Why not just have one play each. If it's still a tie after the play then go to sudden death.

What game! Well played Pats, credit to Edelman, he took some big hits last two weeks and held on to the ball.

Bad luck Chiefs...that Dee Ford penalty a game killer. Great year though.

Bob Sutton blows. No adjustments despite the Patriots running the same slant route over and over again on the game-winning drive. By my count, Patriots ran the same play four times (once to Patterson, who dropped it, and three times to Edelman).

Not to mention Dee Ford lining up in an offside position on the play where Brady threw a pick.

Back