NFL 2018 AFC Championship Game - New England at Kansas City

AFC CG Options

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

A protected Specie for sure, That tanty he chucked when the Ravens sacked him fairly a few seasons ago was just embarrassing.

And that roughing the passer call in this game? well i don't see any other QB getting that gold treatment.

That tanty he chucked when the Ravens sacked him fairly a few seasons ago was just embarrassing.
brady-hissy-fit.gif

Apologies, but Fiji > Big Footy
No I mean in general. Not this game ahah

Where were you for the tuck rule, Malcolm Butler, Falcons, Fowler being ruled down, Ravens dropped TD and Billy Cundiff missed FG, Panthers kick OOB, Reid + McNabb, all the shitty AFCCG performances that the team still found a way to win despite Brady, etc. Etc.

Jason Witten has revealed at the Pro Bowl the real reason the Chiefs lost to the Pats - Eric Ebron wasn't playing so Pat Mahomes was missing one of his main guys.

Hired to be like Romo, but is the anti-Romo.

No I mean in general. Not this game ahah

Where were you for the ruck rule, Malcolm Butler, Falcons, Fowler being ruled down, etc. Etc.

Im pretty sure I'm posting the AFC title game 2018 thread or am I?

Fowler, you mean Myles Jack?

Hired to be like Romo, but is the anti-Romo.

I don't reckon its a surprise that QBs tend to make most sense as commentators when you look at how protected they are throughout their careers. Warner is another current commentator that is brilliant.

Whitten has clearly had too many knocks to the head over his career.

It was a great Championship game. Often for me they prove to be the best games of the season/playoffs, just like the preliminary's in the AFL.

Gotta hand it to Bill and Brady. Masters of the game.

Back