News 2018 AFL Draft Combine

Remove this Banner Ad

do you happen to have Hustwaites results and Ely Smiths sprint time?
Still waiting on national combines, but can find out Hustwaite’s when I’m back. I know it was a Cavarra/Butts 1-2 for the 20m sprints at RM, both got about 2.88.

Hustwaite in the yo-yo was late 20s from looking at him, about 20.7/20.8.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

In what discipline/test?

Is there a video of this? Keen to see his technique.

its on the twitter feed but it doesn't look any different except he gets really good traction on the floor where alot of people lose speed. I'm a little suspicious around the time though it didn't look as quick as the Stephen Hill one but maybe this guy has longer legs or something.

its on the twitter feed but it doesn't look any different except he gets really good traction on the floor where alot of people lose speed. I'm a little suspicious around the time though it didn't look as quick as the Stephen Hill one but maybe this guy has longer legs or something.

I managed to find it and its actually quite different to the way I've seen many perforn the agility test. The athletes I have watched get very low body positions around the poles where he keeps his body up. He also seems to just run around the poles maintaining his speed where a number of athletes get low and slow right down...... also noticed his arms seem to fling around to give him a little more momentum as he goes around the bends.

None the less, incredible achievement.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back