Analysis 2018 AFL Fantasy/SuperCoach/Ultimate Footy Questions Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Got the C on Gawn in my draft league. Worth a punt? How's he go against zac Smith?
He's going to demolish Smith. Won't be surprised to see a 150 out of him.

Hey guys, I'm considering getting rid of Hibberd in AF. From what I've heard you guys have changed your game style, and this game style isn't really conducive to fantasy points for Hibberd? Thoughts?

Hey guys, I'm considering getting rid of Hibberd in AF. From what I've heard you guys have changed your game style, and this game style isn't really conducive to fantasy points for Hibberd? Thoughts?
Probably too soon to tell off one game.

Hey guys, I noticed Fritsch is named on the field for Casey this week. How likely is he to be dropped?

Would like to know if I can use him for the captain loophole. Thanks.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Smith has been scoring very well in his 2 games this year (avg 96.5 DT points). A mixture of everything really - kicks (avg 7.5), handballs (11), tackles (5.5), marks (5.5), hit outs (7) and goals (1). I haven't seen the games though so don't know how this has all come together. He must be exceeding expectations - do you expect him to drop off a bit? His time in the ruck is probably helping him - does he get much of a run on the ball?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back