Analysis 2018 AFL Finals Series Discussion - Bulldogs Only

Remove this Banner Ad

Deo gratias.

2hdyw0g.jpg

Now if only the Magpies can do it again next week.

fred cook

Premiership Player
Jan 14, 2005
brunswick
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
nnn
Hoping we get some close ups of Griffen at the end of another losing final

I dont grudge Griff he was pout into a corner and had no way out Call Ward though local boy who chased the big bucks to play for a plastic club bye bye Callan enjoy Wet of Sydney and the dump trucks and I hope you never play in a flag and I dont think you will

who_let_the_dogs_out

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 1, 2005
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Footscray
I dont grudge Griff he was pout into a corner and had no way out Call Ward though local boy who chased the big bucks to play for a plastic club bye bye Callan enjoy Wet of Sydney and the dump trucks and I hope you never play in a flag and I dont think you will
A captain that sits down at exit interview saying all is good, then *s off to go pig shooting and turns the phone off so the club cant resolve the situation is the most gutless act from a supposed leader of a footy club.

Forever warms my heart that he missed out on a flag 2 years later. Prick.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Freshwater

Premiership Player
Oct 30, 2014
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
I know most on here don’t think this way but I do. Especiallyafter hearing Adam Cooney talk about that time recently. Griff actually did the honourable thing. Callan Ward did not.

Freshwater

Premiership Player
Oct 30, 2014
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
A captain that sits down at exit interview saying all is good, then ****s off to go pig shooting and turns the phone off so the club cant resolve the situation is the most gutless act from a supposed leader of a footy club.

Forever warms my heart that he missed out on a flag 2 years later. Prick.
Listen to Cooney on Peter Donegans ‘This is your sporting life’ podcast. Griff walking made Gordon understand that McCartney was that wrong man. As captain of the club no one actually listened to Ryan seriously when he tried to tell the board. We would have lost Libba, Dahlhaus and others had Griff not made the stand he did.

Mar 15, 2012
Melbourne
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Footscray, Melbourne City
Listen to Cooney on Peter Donegans ‘This is your sporting life’ podcast. Griff walking made Gordon understand that McCartney was that wrong man. As captain of the club no one actually listened to Ryan seriously when he tried to tell the board. We would have lost Libba, Dahlhaus and others had Griff not walked out on the club he was captain of.
EFA

There was no stand made, one of the biggest no shows from a leader of a club. Ever.

The rest of your post is spot on. But there was no "stand".

Nice job on the GWS board, fred cook . The Boyd pic was perfect. At least some of us were able to see it before it was deleted. :thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back