Analysis 2018 AFL Finals Series Discussion - Bulldogs Only

Remove this Banner Ad

I watched a documentary on Razor Ray Chamberlain there were two teams out there, but it was all about
Razor Ray. Neither of those teams can get near Richmond, but the AFL will be happy with the crowds,
glad I watched the VFL today the rain washed the lipstick off the pig at least.

Cameron's played in two elimination finals for a total of one goal.

Greene's played two elimination finals at the MCG (Prelim last year, tonight) for a grand total of...one behind.

iu

Griffen was probably in the wrong with how he handled it in the end but hearing Cooney talk about it really changed my opinion on the matter. It’s crazy that both Griffen and Cooney (and I’m sure other players) went to Gordon and told him about the affects McCartney was having on the group and some of the younger players and essentially got dismissed. In the end it all worked out at least and I’m happy with Bevo and Boyd. Hopefully a learning experience for all.

I sort of got over my Griffen gripes after we won the flag. Was pretty pissed off at him for a while. I do hope he gets welcomed back to the club. It’s sad watching him now, probably time for him to hang the boots up. Not 5% of he player he used to be.

The last time the Magpies played the Tigers in a Final was the 1980 Grand Final - the day my hatred of all things Richmond began. Collingwood owe me for that day.

I was at that game as a very young boy when tickets were easy to come by and thrown about like confetti at a wedding. I don’t go to another until 37 years later. That way a much more enjoyable experience.

Griffen was probably in the wrong with how he handled it in the end but hearing Cooney talk about it really changed my opinion on the matter. It’s crazy that both Griffen and Cooney (and I’m sure other players) went to Gordon and told him about the affects McCartney was having on the group and some of the younger players and essentially got dismissed. In the end it all worked out at least and I’m happy with Bevo and Boyd. Hopefully a learning experience for all.

I sort of got over my Griffen gripes after we won the flag. Was pretty pissed off at him for a while. I do hope he gets welcomed back to the club. It’s sad watching him now, probably time for him to hang the boots up. Not 5% of he player he used to be.
Gordon is dogmatic. It got us Macca, helped save the club and got us a premiership.

If anyone has any pics of their players crying etc please feel free to post them :)

Putting aside the copious amount of schadenfraud that is to be had they have a reasonable case to argue. They got murdered by the midget ranga in the first half in particular.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cameron's played in two elimination finals for a total of one goal.

Greene's played two elimination finals at the MCG (Prelim last year, tonight) for a grand total of...one behind.

iu

Came here to post something but I don’t have anything better than this.

GWS - making you cheer for Collingwood in finals. campaigners.

But at least they’re campaigners that lose in finals every year. Good luck next year with a few more cylinders removed from the Ferrari, Leon.

I was at that game as a very young boy when tickets were easy to come by and thrown about like confetti at a wedding. I don’t go to another until 37 years later. That way a much more enjoyable experience.
I got a ticket sitting with the Collingwood members from a Collingwood mate who brought the food and drinks(non- alcoholic). He was so disgusted in seeing another eventual Collingwood Grand Final loss, that he left at halftime and took the food and drink with him. So there I was all alone in the midst of Collingwood supporters watching the Magpies get flogged by the Tigers. I had already developed a hatred of the Pies by 1980, as was natural, but that day began my current 38 year hatred of Richmond. I was at the MCG in 1990 when the Magpies finally won a Grand Final. It was a horrible day. Last year was even worse.

I got a ticket sitting with the Collingwood members from a Collingwood mate who brought the food and drinks(non- alcoholic). He was so disgusted in seeing another Collingwood Grand Final loss, that he left at halftime and took the food and drink with him. So there I was all alone in the midst of Collingwood supporters watching the Magpies get flogged by the Tigers. I had already developed a hatred of the Pies by 1980, as was natural, but that day began my current 38 year hatred of Richmond. I was at the MCG in 1990 when the Magpies finally won a Grand Final. It was a horrible day. Last year was even worse.

This reads like a superhero origin story, but with less magical powers and more drunk Richmond and Collingwood supporters.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back