Discussion 2018 AFL Finals Series - Week 3 Discussion (RICH v COLL, WCE v MELB)

Who do you want to win the Grand Final

• Richmond

Votes: 22 27.8%
  • West Coast

Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Collingwood

Votes: 3 3.8%
  • Hawthorn

Votes: 4 5.1%
  • Melbourne

Votes: 14 17.7%
  • Sydney

Votes: 2 2.5%
  • GWS

Votes: 23 29.1%
  • Geelong

Votes: 1 1.3%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Bloody hell you're a miserable lot in here? Where's the solidarity? Historical spuds united? You'd rather have seen that miserable lot of top-ups play for another flag?

I'm with you. It's like being the unco kid still waiting to be picked in when selecting teams though. I feel happy for you but I hope you don't go too well and leave us exposed as the only shitbag club left without recent success.

I reckon this year is the wake up call we needed.

We are not in a position where we have 6 champions getting to the end of their career.

It may take an extra year or two but we can seriously reset from here and get our footy department in order.

A few decent recruits and we are back in business IMO.

Why didn't we get good recruiters in then...and ask for an independent audit with no areas off limit. We don't have any champions to retire.

Giants skills are shocking. They should be wearing red, while amd black.

Umpires are killing them on top of that. The umpires are having a shocker, worst finals display for years.

Ah, a half time dustup nice.
$$$$ for the AFL coffers.

At least its a game now.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thoughts on Shiel so far? Started quietly but seems to be getting into it a bit more now

I'd have no problem throwing Barlow a lifeline either.

Would much rather pay someone like Whitfield the mega bucks, he's exactly the kind of player we need. So much class.

Found his spot on a half back flank though.

Pies have looked the far better side & if it wasn’t for poor conversion early on it would’ve been over at half time. Giants just don’t seem to work hard enough. Same as previous years. All the talent in the world but lacking good old fashioned hard work.

Back