Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Coll +6.5 / Haw +14.5 / GWS +2.5 / Melb -5.5

• Coll +6.5 / Haw +14.5 / GWS +2.5 / Geel +5.5

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

I have $800 on game total under 150.5 points at $2.12.

Anyone wanna help get me out of this mess?

https://www.gamblinghelponline.org.au/ ;)

On a more serious note why are the Dees $1.74 favourites against Geelong who are $2.10? Surely it should close to $1.90 for each team given Geelong's finals experience and the fact they won twice against the Dees, albeit in close games.

This shower has been reasonably constant for 10 mins.
Ground still looks in perfect nick though.

Might be in luck - just started raining again, shower popped up on the radar out of nowhere.

Could be a slippery start.
I ended up cashing out for a $52 loss in the end. I took over 150.5 at $1.82.

Total now 143.5

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Took over 160.5 last week, ouch I always get burned by a point or two damn it hurts

Thanks mate, I got on this. Great payout for a 2 leg same game multi.
whats H-H?? Head to Head?? So Richmond were 1.40ish so they essentially gave you 15-1 roughy 3 goals?? Crazy, not huge on the eagles... Gaff and nic Nat are huge losses when the real stuff starts, think the home ground adv is overplayed they lost to decent performance by dees n swans there, pies love travel and think there's a real resilience to them and lots more mid Depth, they are stronger then the last meeting at mcg.

Last edited:
how can collingwood be $7 to win flag and $3 to make grand final and west coast be $8 to win the flag and $3 to make grand final when the odds for this week have west coast favourites.

is that saying collingwood are just as likely to make grand final and more likely to win grand final having to play richmond in prelim as west coast are hosting a prelim?

seems like it should be the other way

They are my enemies now but like a few name a bet markets at pointsbet... Menengola-duncan 55 disposals n 3 goals $13 def worth a tenner!! McDonald and Petracca to kick 2 each at $4... Petracca been more forward lately with no Hogan, and if you think the first one is too rough there is hawkins-menengola 40 disp 5 goals at $3.90. go get em!! One more to balance it up gawn Oliver 200 fantasy n 2 goals at $3.

Back