Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

2U Deledio <81.5 @1.88 (points)
1.5U Taranto <91.5 @1.88 (points)
1U T.Greene <81.5 @1.88 (beteasy)

GL all

The middles for hawks/rich were crazy. Got 1/4 and ended up 300 ahead. Prochard123 ill pat myself on back.

2U Deledio <81.5 @1.88 (points)
1.5U Taranto <91.5 @1.88 (points)
1U T.Greene <81.5 @1.88 (beteasy)

GL all

The middles for hawks/rich were crazy. Got 1/4 and ended up 300 ahead. Prochard123 ill pat myself on back.
I agree with Deledio strongly, to a lesser extent agree with Greene. Taranto I think it's more likely that you win but if Taranto gets a few cheap marks here and there and a few dodgy tackles rewarded this could be a bit more volatile.

I'd do the Deledio one and forget about the other 2.

How did i not find this earlier in the season! Sportsbet hotshot comp, free to play
pick little/big win, a player to get 30 + and a player to kick 3 + goals
anyone had some luck with it??

Have Syd 1-39, J.Kennedy 30+ and Greene 3 goals in this one

How did i not find this earlier in the season! Sportsbet hotshot comp, free to play
pick little/big win, a player to get 30 + and a player to kick 3 + goals
anyone had some luck with it??

Have Syd 1-39, J.Kennedy 30+ and Greene 3 goals in this one
Yeah, you’ll win about $4.50 if it manages to get up. There is usually around 3-4000 winners and you split the 20k our whatever the kitty is.

You’re better off picking roughies and hoping they get up as less people will pick them.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Need Sydney to start putting up a fight here, doesnt look likely. Be interesting to see how the under done giants finish without Kelly for almost 3 qtrs but Sydney lacking to much quality depth.

Danger zone early in the 3rd for Sydney
Otherwise if GWS break out here my +39 is in the money....even though i didn't put it on
I hope its close

Punish me and tell me wot the odds were
Frustrating when you pick a winner with no money on it.

What’s even more frustrating is when you’re trying to put a live bet on and you can’t get through to sportsbet because their number doesn’t connect and then that winner gets up...

Can the next game buck the trend and be decent scoring??? Attacking forwards aplenty
yeah i only got back into AFL recently but watching the teams run out w/c eagles forward line looks beasty
dunno who gonna win this one
either team winning under 19 would be my bet if i had money

Back