AFL 2018 - AFL Finals Week 2

Who Covers the Line This Week?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Changed betting agency 2 sportsbet.....if they start spamming my phone they can go get fluffed
Not really feeling much about this match but I think it may be closer then expected
Two bets
Melbourne 1-19 @ 3.75
Melbourne 1-39@ 2.10

Anyone else think Hawks may employ a more direct get the ball in quick tactic to test the dees out early with such dangerous forwards lurking? I like the match total over can't see it being like the Geelong game in terms of dees keeping another side to a 50-60 type score.. Havnt heard much either way from you guys in terms of over unders

With losses of Stratton and OMeara. I'm thinking Dees should smash hawks with a good hi score. Expect TGS 164.5 to go over and Dees over 17.5 line. Both at SB $1.90. Good luck all.

Sent from the old mobile using Tapatalk

Last time they played, Melbourne won the hitouts 72-34, and the contested possessions 183-169.

They got beaten by 67 points.

Despite having a three-goal lead early in the first.

You give me 20-1 that the Hawks win by 40+ and I put my weekly play money on it.

Last time they played, Melbourne won the hitouts 72-34, and the contested possessions 183-169.

They got beaten by 67 points.

Despite having a three-goal lead early in the first.

You give me 20-1 that the Hawks win by 40+ and I put my weekly play money on it.
I remember that game, Hawks mids were reading Gawns taps like a book all game. Dees won CP but Hawks won the tackle count 113 to 74. Melbourne's pressure would of been non existent. Their pressure was ferocious last week.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The contact below the knees rule needs to be scrapped immediately. It is the worst rule, surely everybody hates it. Why keep it

1U Tirchell <116.5 @1.88 pointsbet
1.5U N.Jones <86.5 @1.88 beteasy
0.2u Shiels most fantasy pts @21 (pointsbet group)

Hawks starting to offer value. Dees as hot favs never ends well especially after the media and public all week have jumped aboard and said they can win the whole thing. Theyve done this for years now.... but finals may be different

Great little night +2 Units
+ $200

3U Lobb <73.5 @1.88 (Bet Easy)
1U Treloar <104.5 @1.88 (Beteasy)
1U J.Crisp <86.5 @1.88 (SBet)
1U Langdon <67.5 @1.88 (Beteasy)

GWS lost 2 runners and have brought in Keefe to help with ruck duties, in a wet game, against a hard ruck that will limit hitouts and marks with wet weather and finals intensity.

Treloar limited game time returning from hamstring expect him to fade late

J.Crips only covered over this in 2/10 games defenders play tighter in finals and less easy chip marks. Concern with Langdon and him is if collingwood are up and GWS throw in the white flag and get some easy chip marks later in the game.

Langdon covered just 2/8. Played on Darling expecting him to go to a key forward or play a role on T.Greene which will be very defensive and tight. Expect him to stand Himmelberg, Goldsack to sameron and Howe on the resting ruck either Lobb or Keefe and to try intercept like last week.

Dont mind Howe over 77.5, Hopper over 78.5 without Kelly. I just dont like ever doing overs, Tarantos scores without a gun midfielder at GWS is 100+ avg without Kelly, but his 87-90 is still just too high.

GL

Liked Hawks until Thursday when O'Meara was announced out. Then was talking myself into backing Dees and Tom McDonald 3 goals all Friday, only to have a change of heart right before the bounce. Two weeks in a row I've overrated two seriously thin teams in Geelong and Hawthorn. ******* hell.

Hopefully the Giants can make up for it.

A few goal scorer dabbles:

Jaidyn Stephenson 2+ @ 2.85 (365)
Jaidyn Stephenson 3+ @ 7.50 (365)
Matt De Boer AGS @ 1.91 (SB)
Matt De Boer 2+ @ 7.50 (SB)
Chris Mayne AGS @ 1.83 (SB)
Chris Mayne 2+ @ 6.50 (SB)
Lachie Whitfield AGS @ 2.05 (365)

Stephenson and De Boer both track better than that price suggests while Mayne and Whitfield (thanks to Zac Williams) have both played more up the field recently.

Coniglio and Griffen's prices on Sportsbet aren't bad either.

Back